[ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 1.1.0 Release

joewitt
Administrator
Hello

The Apache NiFi team would like to announce the release of Apache NiFi 1.1.0.

Apache NiFi is an easy to use, powerful, and reliable system to
process and distribute data.  Apache NiFi was made for dataflow.  It
supports highly configurable directed graphs of data routing,
transformation, and system mediation logic.

This release is the result of fantastic community contribution across
feature requests, documentation, bug reports, code contributions,
reviews, and release validation.

The release highlights:
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-Version1.1.0

More details on Apache NiFi can be found here:
  http://nifi.apache.org/

The release artifacts can be downloaded from here:
  http://nifi.apache.org/download.html

Maven artifacts have been made available here:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/nifi/

Issues closed/resolved for this list can be found here:
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316020&version=12337875

Thank you
The Apache NiFi team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 1.1.0 Release

Andy LoPresto
Can we update this template to use the HTTPS links for the main site and download pages? Thanks.

PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69