[ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 1.7.0 release

Andy LoPresto-2
Hello

The Apache NiFi team would like to announce the release of Apache NiFi 1.7.0.

Apache NiFi is an easy to use, powerful, and reliable system to process and distribute
data.  Apache NiFi was made for dataflow.  It supports highly configurable directed graphs
of data routing, transformation, and system mediation logic.

More details on Apache NiFi can be found here:

The release artifacts can be downloaded from here:

Maven artifacts have been made available here:

Issues closed/resolved for this list can be found here:

Release note highlights can be found here:

Thank you
The Apache NiFi team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 1.7.0 release

Otto Fowler
Congratulations everyone!

On June 26, 2018 at 20:56:19, Andy LoPresto ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hello

The Apache NiFi team would like to announce the release of Apache NiFi
1.7.0.

Apache NiFi is an easy to use, powerful, and reliable system to process and
distribute
data.  Apache NiFi was made for dataflow.  It supports highly configurable
directed graphs
of data routing, transformation, and system mediation logic.

More details on Apache NiFi can be found here:
https://nifi.apache.org/

The release artifacts can be downloaded from here:
https://nifi.apache.org/download.html

Maven artifacts have been made available here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/nifi/

Issues closed/resolved for this list can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12342979&projectId=12316020

Release note highlights can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-Version1.7.0

Thank you
The Apache NiFi team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi 1.7.0 release

Joe Witt
Definitely a great release.  Congrats all.

Otto: Please be careful with reply-all.  I'm not sure if your response
went to 'announce' or if it will get moderated.