[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andre Fucs de Miranda

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andre Fucs de Miranda

Tony Kurc
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Andre
Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on
the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard work and
generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
project.

Many of you have already had the pleasure of interacting with him on the
mailing lists, pull requests or jiras, and have benefited from his
knowledge and contributions on log processing such as the Lumberjack bundle.

Welcome Andre!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andre Fucs de Miranda

Andre
Tony,

I am very honoured by the PMC's invitation but truth be told:

I wouldn't be sending this email if it wasn't for the great assistance
provided by this community.

So thank you all for your support and assistance (and constructive
criticism!).

It has been a long journey since I first heard of NiFi and I continue
looking forward to contribute to the project.

Once again, thank you all for the support along the journey.

On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Andre
> Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on
> the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard work and
> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Many of you have already had the pleasure of interacting with him on the
> mailing lists, pull requests or jiras, and have benefited from his
> knowledge and contributions on log processing such as the Lumberjack
> bundle.
>
> Welcome Andre!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andre Fucs de Miranda

Andrew Psaltis
Congrats Andre!

On Sunday, August 7, 2016, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tony,
>
> I am very honoured by the PMC's invitation but truth be told:
>
> I wouldn't be sending this email if it wasn't for the great assistance
> provided by this community.
>
> So thank you all for your support and assistance (and constructive
> criticism!).
>
> It has been a long journey since I first heard of NiFi and I continue
> looking forward to contribute to the project.
>
> Once again, thank you all for the support along the journey.
>
> On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Andre
> > Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> on
> > the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard work
> and
> > generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> > project.
> >
> > Many of you have already had the pleasure of interacting with him on the
> > mailing lists, pull requests or jiras, and have benefited from his
> > knowledge and contributions on log processing such as the Lumberjack
> > bundle.
> >
> > Welcome Andre!
> >
> > Tony

Andrew

Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andre Fucs de Miranda

Matt Burgess
Congratulations and welcome aboard Andre!

> On Aug 6, 2016, at 10:40 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Andre
> Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on
> the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard work and
> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Many of you have already had the pleasure of interacting with him on the
> mailing lists, pull requests or jiras, and have benefited from his
> knowledge and contributions on log processing such as the Lumberjack bundle.
>
> Welcome Andre!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andre Fucs de Miranda

Yolanda Davis
Congratulations Andre!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 6, 2016, at 10:40 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Andre
> Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on
> the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard work and
> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Many of you have already had the pleasure of interacting with him on the
> mailing lists, pull requests or jiras, and have benefited from his
> knowledge and contributions on log processing such as the Lumberjack bundle.
>
> Welcome Andre!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andre Fucs de Miranda

Bryan Bende
Congrats Andre!

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andre Fucs de Miranda

Pierre Villard
Congratulations Andre!

> Congrats Andre!
>
> On Sunday, August 7, 2016, Yolanda Davis <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Andre!
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > > On Aug 6, 2016, at 10:40 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]
> <javascript:;>>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> > Andre
> > > Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> > on
> > > the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard work
> > and
> > > generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> > > project.
> > >
> > > Many of you have already had the pleasure of interacting with him on
> the
> > > mailing lists, pull requests or jiras, and have benefited from his
> > > knowledge and contributions on log processing such as the Lumberjack
> > bundle.
> > >
> > > Welcome Andre!
> > >
> > > Tony

> Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andre Fucs de Miranda

Joe Skora
Welcome to the team!

On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Andre
> Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on
> the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard work and
> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Many of you have already had the pleasure of interacting with him on the
> mailing lists, pull requests or jiras, and have benefited from his
> knowledge and contributions on log processing such as the Lumberjack
> bundle.
>
> Welcome Andre!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andre Fucs de Miranda

Joe Percivall
Congrats Andre!

- - - - - -
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: [hidden email]

On Sunday, August 7, 2016 3:25 PM, Joe Skora <[hidden email]> wrote:

Welcome to the team!

On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Andre
> Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on
> the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard work and
> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Many of you have already had the pleasure of interacting with him on the
> mailing lists, pull requests or jiras, and have benefited from his
> knowledge and contributions on log processing such as the Lumberjack
> bundle.
>
> Welcome Andre!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andre Fucs de Miranda

Andy LoPresto-2
Welcome Andre.

On Aug 7, 2016, at 6:53 PM, Joe Percivall <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congrats Andre!