[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andy Christianson

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andy Christianson

Tony Kurc
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Andy
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
project. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
in the project.

In addition to contributing significant code to MiNiFi CPP, Andy has been
leading discussions and been the focal point for several major
improvements. His engagement with the community has been top notch, and
we're excited he accepted the PMC's invitation.

Andy, Welcome and congratulations!
Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andy Christianson

Matt Burgess-2
Congrats and welcome aboard Andy!

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Andy
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
> project. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
> in the project.
>
> In addition to contributing significant code to MiNiFi CPP, Andy has been
> leading discussions and been the focal point for several major
> improvements. His engagement with the community has been top notch, and
> we're excited he accepted the PMC's invitation.
>
> Andy, Welcome and congratulations!
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andy Christianson

Joe Witt
andy. congrats.  exciting stuff with minifi!

On Nov 13, 2017 7:53 PM, "Matt Burgess" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats and welcome aboard Andy!
>
> On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Andy
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi
> > project. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
> > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement
> > in the project.
> >
> > In addition to contributing significant code to MiNiFi CPP, Andy has been
> > leading discussions and been the focal point for several major
> > improvements. His engagement with the community has been top notch, and
> > we're excited he accepted the PMC's invitation.
> >
> > Andy, Welcome and congratulations!
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andy Christianson

Mike Hogue
Congrats, Andy!
On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 20:36 Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> andy. congrats.  exciting stuff with minifi!
>
> On Nov 13, 2017 7:53 PM, "Matt Burgess" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats and welcome aboard Andy!
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Andy
> > > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> > NiFi
> > > project. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
> > > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> > involvement
> > > in the project.
> > >
> > > In addition to contributing significant code to MiNiFi CPP, Andy has
> been
> > > leading discussions and been the focal point for several major
> > > improvements. His engagement with the community has been top notch, and
> > > we're excited he accepted the PMC's invitation.
> > >
> > > Andy, Welcome and congratulations!
> > > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andy Christianson

Jeff
Congrats, Andy!

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 9:44 PM Kevin Doran <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats, Andy! Thanks for all the hard work on MiNiFi CPP!
>
> On 11/13/17, 19:39, "Tony Kurc" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Andy
>     has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi
>     project. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
>     contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement
>     in the project.
>
>     In addition to contributing significant code to MiNiFi CPP, Andy has
> been
>     leading discussions and been the focal point for several major
>     improvements. His engagement with the community has been top notch, and
>     we're excited he accepted the PMC's invitation.
>
>     Andy, Welcome and congratulations!
>     Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andy Christianson

Pierre Villard
Congrats!

Le 14 nov. 2017 04:16, "Jeff" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Congrats, Andy!
>
> On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 9:44 PM Kevin Doran <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats, Andy! Thanks for all the hard work on MiNiFi CPP!
> >
> > On 11/13/17, 19:39, "Tony Kurc" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >     On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> > Andy
> >     has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> > NiFi
> >     project. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
> >     contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> > involvement
> >     in the project.
> >
> >     In addition to contributing significant code to MiNiFi CPP, Andy has
> > been
> >     leading discussions and been the focal point for several major
> >     improvements. His engagement with the community has been top notch,
> and
> >     we're excited he accepted the PMC's invitation.
> >
> >     Andy, Welcome and congratulations!
> >     Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andy Christianson

Marc Parisi
Congrats

On Nov 14, 2017 1:29 AM, "Pierre Villard" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

Congrats!

Le 14 nov. 2017 04:16, "Jeff" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Congrats, Andy!
>
> On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 9:44 PM Kevin Doran <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats, Andy! Thanks for all the hard work on MiNiFi CPP!
> >
> > On 11/13/17, 19:39, "Tony Kurc" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >     On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> > Andy
> >     has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache

> > NiFi
> >     project. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
> >     contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> > involvement
> >     in the project.
> >
> >     In addition to contributing significant code to MiNiFi CPP, Andy has
> > been
> >     leading discussions and been the focal point for several major
> >     improvements. His engagement with the community has been top notch,
> and
> >     we're excited he accepted the PMC's invitation.
> >
> >     Andy, Welcome and congratulations!
> >     Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andy Christianson

Scott Aslan
Congrats!!!!

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats
>
> On Nov 14, 2017 1:29 AM, "Pierre Villard" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> Congrats!
>
> Le 14 nov. 2017 04:16, "Jeff" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> > Congrats, Andy!
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 9:44 PM Kevin Doran <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats, Andy! Thanks for all the hard work on MiNiFi CPP!
> > >
> > > On 11/13/17, 19:39, "Tony Kurc" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > >     On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce
> that
> > > Andy
> > >     has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache
> > > NiFi
> > >     project. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
> > >     contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> > > involvement
> > >     in the project.
> > >
> > >     In addition to contributing significant code to MiNiFi CPP, Andy
> has
> > > been
> > >     leading discussions and been the focal point for several major
> > >     improvements. His engagement with the community has been top notch,
> > and
> > >     we're excited he accepted the PMC's invitation.
> > >
> > >     Andy, Welcome and congratulations!
> > >     Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andy Christianson

Jeremy Dyer
Good to have you Andy!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 14, 2017, at 11:06 AM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats!!!!
>
>> On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Congrats
>>
>> On Nov 14, 2017 1:29 AM, "Pierre Villard" <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Congrats!
>>
>> Le 14 nov. 2017 04:16, "Jeff" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>>> Congrats, Andy!

>> that
>> Apache

>> has
>>> and

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Andy Christianson

Joe Skora
Congrats Andy!