[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

Aldrin Piri-3
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Arpad
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
NiFi project.
We greatly appreciate all of Arpad's hard work and generous contributions
to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.

Arpad has been highly involved in the MiNiFi C++ codebase providing
contributions covering everything from code cleanup, tests, and new
features.  Arpad has been an active reviewer, contributor to JIRAs and
aided in verification of releases across the NiFi project.  Thank you for
all your efforts!

Welcome and congratulations!

--aldrin

--aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

Mike Thomsen
Congratulations!

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:37 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>

> On May 23, 2019 at 09:23:46, Aldrin Piri ([hidden email]) wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Arpad
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project.
> We greatly appreciate all of Arpad's hard work and generous contributions
> to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Arpad has been highly involved in the MiNiFi C++ codebase providing
> contributions covering everything from code cleanup, tests, and new
> features. Arpad has been an active reviewer, contributor to JIRAs and
> aided in verification of releases across the NiFi project. Thank you for
> all your efforts!
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

Joe Witt
Thanks for all the efforts Arpad across both nifi and minifi!

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:14 AM Mike Thomsen <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:37 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations!
> >

> > On May 23, 2019 at 09:23:46, Aldrin Piri ([hidden email]) wrote:
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Arpad
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> > NiFi project.
> > We greatly appreciate all of Arpad's hard work and generous contributions
> > to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the
> > project.
> >
> > Arpad has been highly involved in the MiNiFi C++ codebase providing
> > contributions covering everything from code cleanup, tests, and new
> > features. Arpad has been an active reviewer, contributor to JIRAs and
> > aided in verification of releases across the NiFi project. Thank you for
> > all your efforts!
> >
> > Welcome and congratulations!
> >
> > --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

Pierre Villard
Congrats Arpad!

Le jeu. 23 mai 2019 à 16:19, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Thanks for all the efforts Arpad across both nifi and minifi!

> On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:14 AM Mike Thomsen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations!
> >
> > On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:37 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations!
> > >

> > > On May 23, 2019 at 09:23:46, Aldrin Piri ([hidden email]) wrote:
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> > Arpad
> > > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> > > NiFi project.
> > > We greatly appreciate all of Arpad's hard work and generous
> contributions
> > > to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the
> > > project.
> > >
> > > Arpad has been highly involved in the MiNiFi C++ codebase providing
> > > contributions covering everything from code cleanup, tests, and new
> > > features. Arpad has been an active reviewer, contributor to JIRAs and
> > > aided in verification of releases across the NiFi project. Thank you
> for
> > > all your efforts!
> > >
> > > Welcome and congratulations!
> > >
> > > --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

Andy LoPresto-2
Congratulations Arpad, looking forward to your continued contribution.

PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69

> On May 23, 2019, at 8:12 AM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats Arpad!
>
> Le jeu. 23 mai 2019 à 16:19, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Thanks for all the efforts Arpad across both nifi and minifi!
>>
>> Thanks
>> Joe
>>
>> On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:14 AM Mike Thomsen <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations!

>>> Arpad
>> contributions

>> for

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

Denes Arvay
Congrats Arpad!

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 3:23 PM Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Arpad
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project.
> We greatly appreciate all of Arpad's hard work and generous contributions
> to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Arpad has been highly involved in the MiNiFi C++ codebase providing
> contributions covering everything from code cleanup, tests, and new
> features.  Arpad has been an active reviewer, contributor to JIRAs and
> aided in verification of releases across the NiFi project.  Thank you for
> all your efforts!
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

Marc Parisi
Congratulations!

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:23 AM Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Arpad
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project.
> We greatly appreciate all of Arpad's hard work and generous contributions
> to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Arpad has been highly involved in the MiNiFi C++ codebase providing
> contributions covering everything from code cleanup, tests, and new
> features.  Arpad has been an active reviewer, contributor to JIRAs and
> aided in verification of releases across the NiFi project.  Thank you for
> all your efforts!
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

Andrew Lim
Congrats Arpad!

> On May 23, 2019, at 9:23 AM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Arpad
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project.
> We greatly appreciate all of Arpad's hard work and generous contributions
> to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
>
> Arpad has been highly involved in the MiNiFi C++ codebase providing
> contributions covering everything from code cleanup, tests, and new
> features.  Arpad has been an active reviewer, contributor to JIRAs and
> aided in verification of releases across the NiFi project.  Thank you for
> all your efforts!
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

Kevin Doran-2
Congrats, Arpad! Thanks for all the contributions to MiNiFi!

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 3:59 PM Andrew Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Arpad!
>
> > On May 23, 2019, at 9:23 AM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Arpad
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> > NiFi project.
> > We greatly appreciate all of Arpad's hard work and generous contributions
> > to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Arpad has been highly involved in the MiNiFi C++ codebase providing
> > contributions covering everything from code cleanup, tests, and new
> > features.  Arpad has been an active reviewer, contributor to JIRAs and
> > aided in verification of releases across the NiFi project.  Thank you for
> > all your efforts!
> >
> > Welcome and congratulations!
> >
> > --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Arpad Boda

Sivaprasanna Sethuraman
Congratulations, Arpad. Thank you so much for all the efforts you are
putting in!

-
Sivaprasanna