[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Tony Kurc
Apache NiFi community,

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Bin
Qiu has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bin’s hard work and generous
contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Bin has been one of the driving forces behind MiNiFi - C++, contributing a
massive amount in terms of code and helping with release verification and
always being responsive to the community.

Congrats, Bin!

- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Joe Witt
Big congrats Bin!  Extremely appreciative of all the work you've done
helping MiNiFi CPP come along.

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apache NiFi community,
>

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Bin
> Qiu has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bin’s hard work and generous
> contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Bin has been one of the driving forces behind MiNiFi - C++, contributing a
> massive amount in terms of code and helping with release verification and
> always being responsive to the community.
>

> Congrats, Bin!
>

> - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Jeremy Dyer
Congrats Bin! Also thank you for the cpp reporting task commit today awesome stuff! Will be very beneficial in helping the community achieve a more unified platform among the NiFi suite

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 4, 2017, at 4:22 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Big congrats Bin!  Extremely appreciative of all the work you've done
> helping MiNiFi CPP come along.
>
>> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Apache NiFi community,
>>

>> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Bin
>> Qiu has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
>> NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bin’s hard work and generous
>> contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>>
>> Bin has been one of the driving forces behind MiNiFi - C++, contributing a
>> massive amount in terms of code and helping with release verification and
>> always being responsive to the community.
>>

>> Congrats, Bin!
>>

>> - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Andrew Psaltis
Congrats Bin!

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apache NiFi community,
>

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Bin
> Qiu has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bin’s hard work and generous
> contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Bin has been one of the driving forces behind MiNiFi - C++, contributing a
> massive amount in terms of code and helping with release verification and
> always being responsive to the community.
>

> Congrats, Bin!
>

> - Tony

Andrew

Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Jeff
Congrats to you, Bin!

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 6:17 PM Andrew Psaltis <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congrats Bin!
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Apache NiFi community,
> >

> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Bin
> > Qiu has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> > NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bin’s hard work and generous
> > contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Bin has been one of the driving forces behind MiNiFi - C++, contributing
> > massive amount in terms of code and helping with release verification and
> > always being responsive to the community.
> >

> > Congrats, Bin!
> >

> > - Tony

> Andrew
>
> Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
> twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Yolanda Davis
Congrats Bin!

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apache NiFi community,
>

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Bin
> Qiu has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bin’s hard work and generous
> contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Bin has been one of the driving forces behind MiNiFi - C++, contributing a
> massive amount in terms of code and helping with release verification and
> always being responsive to the community.
>

> Congrats, Bin!
>

> - Tony

@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Andre
congrats Bin!

Looking forward for building a NiFi-CPP cluster in the future.... (Late
April fool... happy to keep it as MiNiFi-CPP :-) )

Cheers

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 6:17 AM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apache NiFi community,
>

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Bin
> Qiu has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bin’s hard work and generous
> contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Bin has been one of the driving forces behind MiNiFi - C++, contributing a
> massive amount in terms of code and helping with release verification and
> always being responsive to the community.
>

> Congrats, Bin!
>

> - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Matt Burgess-2
Congratulations Bin!!

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:29 PM, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> congrats Bin!
>
> Looking forward for building a NiFi-CPP cluster in the future.... (Late
> April fool... happy to keep it as MiNiFi-CPP :-) )
>
> Cheers
>

> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 6:17 AM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Apache NiFi community,
>>

>> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Bin
>> Qiu has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
>> NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bin’s hard work and generous
>> contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>>
>> Bin has been one of the driving forces behind MiNiFi - C++, contributing a
>> massive amount in terms of code and helping with release verification and
>> always being responsive to the community.
>>

>> Congrats, Bin!
>>

>> - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Joe Skora
Congratulations and welcome!

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:07 PM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great work Bin.
>
> Andy LoPresto
> [hidden email]
> *[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>
> On Apr 4, 2017, at 6:03 PM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations Bin!!
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:29 PM, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> congrats Bin!
>
> Looking forward for building a NiFi-CPP cluster in the future.... (Late
> April fool... happy to keep it as MiNiFi-CPP :-) )
>
> Cheers
>

> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 6:17 AM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Apache NiFi community,
>

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Bin
> Qiu has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bin’s hard work and generous
> contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Bin has been one of the driving forces behind MiNiFi - C++, contributing a
> massive amount in terms of code and helping with release verification and
> always being responsive to the community.
>

> Congrats, Bin!
>

> - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Rob Moran
Thank you and congratulations BIn!

Rob

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:44 PM, Joe Skora <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:07 PM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Great work Bin.
> >
> > Andy LoPresto
> > [hidden email]
> > *[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
> > PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
> >
> > On Apr 4, 2017, at 6:03 PM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations Bin!!
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:29 PM, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > congrats Bin!
> >
> > Looking forward for building a NiFi-CPP cluster in the future.... (Late
> > April fool... happy to keep it as MiNiFi-CPP :-) )
> >
> > Cheers
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 6:17 AM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Apache NiFi community,
> >

> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Bin
> > Qiu has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> > NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bin’s hard work and generous
> > contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Bin has been one of the driving forces behind MiNiFi - C++, contributing
> > massive amount in terms of code and helping with release verification and
> > always being responsive to the community.
> >

> > Congrats, Bin!
> >

> > - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Pierre Villard
Congrats Bin! Very well deserved!

Le 5 avr. 2017 5:31 AM, "Rob Moran" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Thank you and congratulations BIn!

Rob

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:44 PM, Joe Skora <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:07 PM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Great work Bin.
> >
> > Andy LoPresto
> > [hidden email]
> > *[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
> > PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
> >
> > On Apr 4, 2017, at 6:03 PM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations Bin!!
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 8:29 PM, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > congrats Bin!
> >
> > Looking forward for building a NiFi-CPP cluster in the future.... (Late
> > April fool... happy to keep it as MiNiFi-CPP :-) )
> >
> > Cheers
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 6:17 AM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Apache NiFi community,
> >

> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Bin
> > Qiu has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache
> > NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bin’s hard work and generous
> > contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Bin has been one of the driving forces behind MiNiFi - C++, contributing
> > massive amount in terms of code and helping with release verification
and

> > always being responsive to the community.
> >

> > Congrats, Bin!
> >

> > - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Joe Percivall-3
A long time coming, congrats Bin!

*Joe Percivall*
e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Oleg Zhurakousky-2
Thank you all!

<!--
@LoPresto
—>
<?xml version=“1.0”>
<am-i-honored>
    YES
</am-i-honored>

Cheers
Oleg

> On Apr 5, 2017, at 9:36 AM, Joe Percivall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> A long time coming, congrats Bin!
>
> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 8:56 AM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Bin! Very well deserved!
>>
>> Le 5 avr. 2017 5:31 AM, "Rob Moran" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> Thank you and congratulations BIn!
>>
>> Rob
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:44 PM, Joe Skora <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations and welcome!

>> Bin
>> Apache

>> contributing
>> and

> --
> *Joe Percivall*
> e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Oleg Zhurakousky-2
And of course I did it in the wrong thread ;)
Congrats Bin!!!

> On Apr 5, 2017, at 9:48 AM, Oleg Zhurakousky <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thank you all!
>
> <!--
> @LoPresto
> —>
> <?xml version=“1.0”>
> <am-i-honored>
>    YES
> </am-i-honored>
>
> Cheers
> Oleg
>
>> On Apr 5, 2017, at 9:36 AM, Joe Percivall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> A long time coming, congrats Bin!
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 8:56 AM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Congrats Bin! Very well deserved!
>>>
>>> Le 5 avr. 2017 5:31 AM, "Rob Moran" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>>
>>> Thank you and congratulations BIn!
>>>
>>> Rob

>>> Bin
>>> Apache

>>> contributing
>>> and

>> --
>> *Joe Percivall*
>> e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Bryan Rosander-3
Congrats Bin!

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Oleg Zhurakousky <[hidden email]> wrote:

> And of course I did it in the wrong thread ;)
> Congrats Bin!!!
>
> > On Apr 5, 2017, at 9:48 AM, Oleg Zhurakousky <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Thank you all!
> >
> > <!--
> > @LoPresto
> > —>
> > <?xml version=“1.0”>
> > <am-i-honored>
> >    YES
> > </am-i-honored>
> >
> > Cheers
> > Oleg
> >
> >> On Apr 5, 2017, at 9:36 AM, Joe Percivall <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> A long time coming, congrats Bin!
> >>
> >> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 8:56 AM, Pierre Villard <
> [hidden email]>

> (Late

> generous
> project.

> >> --
> >> *Joe Percivall*
> >> e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Marc Parisi
Congrats and well deserved for everything you've done!

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Bryan Rosander <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congrats Bin!
>
> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Oleg Zhurakousky <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > And of course I did it in the wrong thread ;)
> > Congrats Bin!!!
> >
> > > On Apr 5, 2017, at 9:48 AM, Oleg Zhurakousky <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thank you all!
> > >
> > > <!--
> > > @LoPresto
> > > —>
> > > <?xml version=“1.0”>
> > > <am-i-honored>
> > >    YES
> > > </am-i-honored>
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > > Oleg

> > [hidden email]>

> [hidden email]>

> > (Late

> that
> > generous
> > project.

> verification

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Michael Moser
Welcome aboard, Bin, and congratulations.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats and well deserved for everything you've done!
>
> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Bryan Rosander <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Bin!
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Oleg Zhurakousky <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > And of course I did it in the wrong thread ;)
> > > Congrats Bin!!!

> > > [hidden email]>

> > [hidden email]>

> EF69

> > > (Late

> > that
> the
> > > generous
> > > project.

> > verification

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bin Qiu

Scott Aslan
Congrats Bin!

--
*Scott Aslan = new WebDeveloper(*
*{    "location": {        "city": "Saint Cloud",        "state": "FL",