[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bryan Rosander

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bryan Rosander

joewitt
Administrator
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Bryan Rosander has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard
work and generous contributions and look forward to continued
involvement in the project.

Bryan has contributed to a range of features and discussions such as
the TLS Toolkit, Site to Site, JSON Conversion, Execute Script,
Expression Language, MiNiFi, and event log parsing.

Welcome Bryan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bryan Rosander

Oleg Zhurakousky
Congrats Bryan!
Glad to have you!

> On Oct 26, 2016, at 1:15 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Bryan Rosander has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard
> work and generous contributions and look forward to continued
> involvement in the project.
>
> Bryan has contributed to a range of features and discussions such as
> the TLS Toolkit, Site to Site, JSON Conversion, Execute Script,
> Expression Language, MiNiFi, and event log parsing.
>
> Welcome Bryan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bryan Rosander

Scott Aslan
Congrats Bryan!!!!! Glad to see you have Andre doing all your hard work ;p

--
*Scott Aslan = new WebDeveloper(*
*{    "location": {        "city": "Saint Cloud",        "state": "FL",
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottaslan>",        "skype": "astechdev"
}});*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bryan Rosander

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Bryan Rosander has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bryan's hard

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Bryan!
> Glad to have you!
>> On Oct 26, 2016, at 1:15 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
>> Bryan Rosander has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
>> on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard
>> work and generous contributions and look forward to continued
>> involvement in the project.
>>
>> Bryan has contributed to a range of features and discussions such as
>> the TLS Toolkit, Site to Site, JSON Conversion, Execute Script,
>> Expression Language, MiNiFi, and event log parsing.
>>
>> Welcome Bryan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bryan Rosander

Yolanda Davis
Congrats Bryan!

@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bryan Rosander

Pierre Villard
Congrats Bryan! (and I definitely agree with Andy)

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Bryan. I can say the TLS toolkit has made my life much
> easier and I think that goes for a lot of people. Looking forward to more
> great contributions.
>
> Andy LoPresto
> [hidden email]
> *[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>
> On Oct 26, 2016, at 10:18 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Bryan Rosander has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bryan's hard
> work and generous contributions and look forward to continued
> involvement in the project.
>
> Bryan has contributed to a range of features and discussions such as
> the TLS Toolkit, Site to Site, JSON Conversion, Execute Script,
> Expression Language, MiNiFi, and event log parsing.
>
> Welcome Bryan!
>
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Oleg Zhurakousky
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats Bryan!
> Glad to have you!
>
> On Oct 26, 2016, at 1:15 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Bryan Rosander has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard
> work and generous contributions and look forward to continued
> involvement in the project.
>
> Bryan has contributed to a range of features and discussions such as
> the TLS Toolkit, Site to Site, JSON Conversion, Execute Script,
> Expression Language, MiNiFi, and event log parsing.
>
> Welcome Bryan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bryan Rosander

Tony Kurc
Great to have you aboard, Bryan!

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Bryan Bende <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Bryan!
>
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Bryan. I can say the TLS toolkit has made my life much
> > easier and I think that goes for a lot of people. Looking forward to more
> > great contributions.
> >
> > Andy LoPresto
> > [hidden email]
> > *[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
> > PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
> >
> > On Oct 26, 2016, at 10:18 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> > Bryan Rosander has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> > on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Bryan's hard
> > work and generous contributions and look forward to continued
> > involvement in the project.
> >
> > Bryan has contributed to a range of features and discussions such as
> > the TLS Toolkit, Site to Site, JSON Conversion, Execute Script,
> > Expression Language, MiNiFi, and event log parsing.
> >
> > Welcome Bryan!
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Oleg Zhurakousky
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congrats Bryan!
> > Glad to have you!
> >
> > On Oct 26, 2016, at 1:15 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> > Bryan Rosander has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> > on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard
> > work and generous contributions and look forward to continued
> > involvement in the project.
> >
> > Bryan has contributed to a range of features and discussions such as
> > the TLS Toolkit, Site to Site, JSON Conversion, Execute Script,
> > Expression Language, MiNiFi, and event log parsing.
> >
> > Welcome Bryan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bryan Rosander

Andre
Welcome aboard Byan!

Your contributions are much appreciated by many NiFi users (TLS Toolkit I
am looking at you..) and I am looking forward for your future contributions.

Regarding the use of my name by Joe W, Rest assured that was not a copy and
paste mistake...

Joe is just trying to make right the mistake he committed in Melbourne...
:-)

Cheers

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 4:15 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Bryan Rosander has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard
> work and generous contributions and look forward to continued
> involvement in the project.
>
> Bryan has contributed to a range of features and discussions such as
> the TLS Toolkit, Site to Site, JSON Conversion, Execute Script,
> Expression Language, MiNiFi, and event log parsing.
>
> Welcome Bryan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bryan Rosander

Bryan Rosander-3
Thanks everyone!

I'm very grateful for all the help I've received in the community thus far
and am looking forward to working with all of you more!

Thanks,
Bryan

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome aboard Byan!
>
> Your contributions are much appreciated by many NiFi users (TLS Toolkit I
> am looking at you..) and I am looking forward for your future
> contributions.
>
> Regarding the use of my name by Joe W, Rest assured that was not a copy and
> paste mistake...
>
> Joe is just trying to make right the mistake he committed in Melbourne...
> :-)
>
> Cheers
>
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 4:15 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> > Bryan Rosander has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
> > on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Andre's hard
> > work and generous contributions and look forward to continued
> > involvement in the project.
> >
> > Bryan has contributed to a range of features and discussions such as
> > the TLS Toolkit, Site to Site, JSON Conversion, Execute Script,
> > Expression Language, MiNiFi, and event log parsing.
> >
> > Welcome Bryan!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Bryan Rosander

Joe Skora
A belated welcome!

The TLS toolkit is good stuff!!!