[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ed Berezitsky

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ed Berezitsky

Tony Kurc
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Ed has
accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
project. We greatly appreciate all of Ed's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
in the project.

Ed has been contributing code to the project through most of 2018, in areas
such as HBase, HDFS, and fixing some long standing bugs. Also, many of you
have had the pleasure of interacting with him on the dev and users mailing
lists, epitomizing The Apache Way.

Welcome and congratulations!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ed Berezitsky

Joe Witt
Congrats and thanks Ed!

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:36 PM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Ed has
> accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
> project. We greatly appreciate all of Ed's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
> in the project.
>
> Ed has been contributing code to the project through most of 2018, in areas
> such as HBase, HDFS, and fixing some long standing bugs. Also, many of you
> have had the pleasure of interacting with him on the dev and users mailing
> lists, epitomizing The Apache Way.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ed Berezitsky

Sivaprasanna Sethuraman
Congratulations, Ed!

-
Sivaprasanna

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 8:12 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats and thanks Ed!
>
> On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:36 PM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Ed
> has
> > accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
> > project. We greatly appreciate all of Ed's hard work and generous
> > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement
> > in the project.
> >
> > Ed has been contributing code to the project through most of 2018, in
> areas
> > such as HBase, HDFS, and fixing some long standing bugs. Also, many of
> you
> > have had the pleasure of interacting with him on the dev and users
> mailing
> > lists, epitomizing The Apache Way.
> >
> > Welcome and congratulations!
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ed Berezitsky

Kevin Doran
Congrats, Ed! Thanks for all the hard work!

On 1/2/19, 22:32, "Sivaprasanna" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Congratulations, Ed!

    -
    Sivaprasanna

    On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 8:12 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

    > Congrats and thanks Ed!
    >
    > On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:36 PM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
    > >
    > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Ed
    > has
    > > accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
    > > project. We greatly appreciate all of Ed's hard work and generous
    > > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
    > involvement
    > > in the project.
    > >
    > > Ed has been contributing code to the project through most of 2018, in
    > areas
    > > such as HBase, HDFS, and fixing some long standing bugs. Also, many of
    > you
    > > have had the pleasure of interacting with him on the dev and users
    > mailing
    > > lists, epitomizing The Apache Way.
    > >
    > > Welcome and congratulations!
    > >
    > > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ed Berezitsky

Pierre Villard
Congrats Ed!

Le jeu. 3 janv. 2019 à 04:47, Kevin Doran <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Congrats, Ed! Thanks for all the hard work!
>
> On 1/2/19, 22:32, "Sivaprasanna" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     Congratulations, Ed!
>
>     -
>     Sivaprasanna
>
>     On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 8:12 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     > Congrats and thanks Ed!
>     >
>     > On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:36 PM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>     > >
>     > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce
> that Ed
>     > has
>     > > accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi
>     > > project. We greatly appreciate all of Ed's hard work and generous
>     > > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
>     > involvement
>     > > in the project.
>     > >
>     > > Ed has been contributing code to the project through most of 2018,
> in
>     > areas
>     > > such as HBase, HDFS, and fixing some long standing bugs. Also,
> many of
>     > you
>     > > have had the pleasure of interacting with him on the dev and users
>     > mailing
>     > > lists, epitomizing The Apache Way.
>     > >
>     > > Welcome and congratulations!
>     > >
>     > > Tony
>     >

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ed Berezitsky

Mike Thomsen
Congratulations!

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 6:50 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Ed!
>

> On January 2, 2019 at 21:36:45, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Ed has
> accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
> project. We greatly appreciate all of Ed's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
> in the project.
>
> Ed has been contributing code to the project through most of 2018, in areas
> such as HBase, HDFS, and fixing some long standing bugs. Also, many of you
> have had the pleasure of interacting with him on the dev and users mailing
> lists, epitomizing The Apache Way.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ed Berezitsky

Jeremy Dyer
Congratulations Ed!

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 6:52 AM Mike Thomsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 6:50 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Ed!
> >

> > On January 2, 2019 at 21:36:45, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Ed
> has
> > accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
> > project. We greatly appreciate all of Ed's hard work and generous
> > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement
> > in the project.
> >
> > Ed has been contributing code to the project through most of 2018, in
> areas
> > such as HBase, HDFS, and fixing some long standing bugs. Also, many of
> you
> > have had the pleasure of interacting with him on the dev and users
> mailing
> > lists, epitomizing The Apache Way.
> >
> > Welcome and congratulations!
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ed Berezitsky

Ed B
Thank you all!!!
:D

Ed Berezitsky

Edward Berezitsky

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Ed Berezitsky

Jeff
Congrats, Ed!