[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

joewitt
Administrator
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that James
Wing has accepted the PMC's inviation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project.  James has been an excellent contributor to a
number of code submissions, peer reviews, mailing list discussions and
decision making and it is greatly appreciated.  We look forward to his
continued involvement in the project.

Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

trkurc
Administrator
Welcome James!

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that James
> Wing has accepted the PMC's inviation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project.  James has been an excellent contributor to a
> number of code submissions, peer reviews, mailing list discussions and
> decision making and it is greatly appreciated.  We look forward to his
> continued involvement in the project.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

Matt Burgess
Congrats and welcome James!

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that James
> Wing has accepted the PMC's inviation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project.  James has been an excellent contributor to a
> number of code submissions, peer reviews, mailing list discussions and
> decision making and it is greatly appreciated.  We look forward to his
> continued involvement in the project.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

Welcome, James! Glad to have you aboard!

> On May 11, 2016, at 4:10 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that James
> Wing has accepted the PMC's inviation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project.  James has been an excellent contributor to a
> number of code submissions, peer reviews, mailing list discussions and
> decision making and it is greatly appreciated.  We look forward to his
> continued involvement in the project.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

dan bress-2
Welcome James!

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 1:15 PM Mark Payne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome, James! Glad to have you aboard!
>
> > On May 11, 2016, at 4:10 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that James
> > Wing has accepted the PMC's inviation to become a committer on the
> > Apache NiFi project.  James has been an excellent contributor to a
> > number of code submissions, peer reviews, mailing list discussions and
> > decision making and it is greatly appreciated.  We look forward to his
> > continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

Pierre Villard
Congrats James!

> Welcome James!
>
> On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 1:15 PM Mark Payne <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Welcome, James! Glad to have you aboard!
> >
> > > On May 11, 2016, at 4:10 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that James
> > > Wing has accepted the PMC's inviation to become a committer on the
> > > Apache NiFi project.  James has been an excellent contributor to a
> > > number of code submissions, peer reviews, mailing list discussions and
> > > decision making and it is greatly appreciated.  We look forward to his
> > > continued involvement in the project.
> > >
> > > Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

Andrew Psaltis
Congrats James!!

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 4:30 PM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Congrats James!

> > Welcome James!
> >
> > On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 1:15 PM Mark Payne <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Welcome, James! Glad to have you aboard!

> and
> his

Andrew

Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

Ricky Saltzer
Congratulations! Welcome, James!

Ricky Saltzer
http://www.cloudera.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer James Wing

James Wing
Thank you, I'm excited to be contributing to a great project, and promise
to use this position for good.  Mostly.