[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Aldrin Piri-3
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Jeff Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to 1.x and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.

Congrats, Jeff!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Jeremy Dyer
Congratulations Jeff! Good to have you aboard!

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Jeff
> Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and
> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and
> migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to 1.x
> and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.
>
> Congrats, Jeff!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Joe Witt
Congrats Jeff!

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Jeff! Good to have you aboard!
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Jeff
>> Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
>> Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and
>> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
>> project.
>>
>> Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and
>> migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to 1.x
>> and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.
>>
>> Congrats, Jeff!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Pierre Villard
Congrats !

> Congrats Jeff!
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Congratulations Jeff! Good to have you aboard!
> >
> > On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Jeff
> >> Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> >> Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and
> >> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> >> project.
> >>
> >> Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and
> >> migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to
> 1.x
> >> and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.
> >>
> >> Congrats, Jeff!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Rob Moran
Thanks and congrats, Jeff!

Rob

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Congrats !

> > Congrats Jeff!
> >
> > On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Congratulations Jeff! Good to have you aboard!

> > Jeff
> the

> > 1.x

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Matt Burgess-2
Congrats Jeff, well deserved.  Welcome aboard!

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Rob Moran <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks and congrats, Jeff!
>
> Rob
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]
>> wrote:
>
>> Congrats !

>> > Congrats Jeff!

>> > Jeff
>> the

>> > 1.x

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

James Wing
Congratulations, Jeff!

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Jeff
> Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and
> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and
> migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to 1.x
> and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.
>
> Congrats, Jeff!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Bryan Bende
Congrats Jeff!

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:18 PM, James Wing <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Jeff!
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Jeff
>> Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
>> Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and
>> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
>> project.
>>
>> Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and
>> migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to 1.x
>> and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.
>>
>> Congrats, Jeff!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Yolanda Davis
Congratulations Jeff!

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Jeff
> Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and
> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and
> migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to 1.x
> and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.
>
> Congrats, Jeff!

@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Joe Percivall-2
 Congrats Jeff!

--
*Joe Percivall*
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Bryan Rosander-3
Congrats!

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Joe Percivall <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>  Congrats Jeff!
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Yolanda Davis <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Jeff!
> >
> > On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Jeff
> > > Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > > Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and
> > > generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> > > project.
> > >
> > > Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and
> > > migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to
> > 1.x
> > > and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.
> > >
> > > Congrats, Jeff!

> > [hidden email]
> > @YolandaMDavis
> >

> --
> *Joe Percivall*
> linkedin.com/in/Percivall
> e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

trkurc
Administrator
Nice work Jeff!

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Jeff
> Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and
> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and
> migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to 1.x
> and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.
>
> Congrats, Jeff!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Joe Skora
Congrats and welcome aboard Jeff!

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nice work Jeff!
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Jeff
> > Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and
> > generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> > project.
> >
> > Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and
> > migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to
> 1.x
> > and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.
> >
> > Congrats, Jeff!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Michael Moser
Congrats Jeff!

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 4:25 PM, Joe Skora <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats and welcome aboard Jeff!
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 4:01 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Nice work Jeff!
> >
> > On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Jeff
> > > Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > > Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and
> > > generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> > > project.
> > >
> > > Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and
> > > migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to
> > 1.x
> > > and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.
> > >
> > > Congrats, Jeff!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Andre
Welcome aboard Jeff! Well deserved

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 6:41 AM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Jeff
> Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and
> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
> project.
>
> Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and
> migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to 1.x
> and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.
>
> Congrats, Jeff!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Koji Kawamura-2
Congratulations Jeff!

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 7:52 AM, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome aboard Jeff! Well deserved
>
> On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 6:41 AM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Jeff
>> Storck has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
>> Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and
>> generous contributions and look forward to continued involvement in the
>> project.
>>
>> Jeff's contributions include significant efforts toward upgrade and
>> migration processes inclusive of flow layout when upgrading from 0.x to 1.x
>> and the ZooKeeper migration toolkit.
>>
>> Congrats, Jeff!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Scott Aslan
Congrats Jeff! Well deserved!

--
*Scott Aslan = new WebDeveloper(*
*{    "location": {        "city": "Saint Cloud",        "state": "FL",
"http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottyaslan
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottaslan>"    }});*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Oleg Zhurakousky
Congrats Jeff!
Well earned!

> On Feb 21, 2017, at 7:55 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats Jeff! Well deserved!
>
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Koji Kawamura <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations Jeff!
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 7:52 AM, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Welcome aboard Jeff! Well deserved

>> Jeff

>> 1.x

> --
> *Scott Aslan = new WebDeveloper(*
> *{    "location": {        "city": "Saint Cloud",        "state": "FL",
>    "zip": "34771"    },    "contact": {        "email":
> "[hidden email] <[hidden email]>",        "linkedin":
> "http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottyaslan
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottaslan>"    }});*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Jeff Storck

Jeff
Thanks, all!  It's an honor to be a part of this team!

- Jeff