[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Marc Parisi

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Marc Parisi

Tony Kurc
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Marc
Parisi has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Marc's hard work and
generous contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
involvement in the project.

Marc has been contributing heavily to MiNiFi C++ for the past several
months, really bringing energy to that piece of the project. He's been
making heavy code contributions, and as many of you have discovered, active
and helpful on the mailing lists and is a willing reviewer. Marc also
brings with him experience with another Apache project, Accumulo, where he
is a committer and PMC member.

Welcome and congratulations!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Marc Parisi

Jeremy Dyer
Congratulations Marc! Have really enjoyed working and learning from you on the C++ side of the house. Look forward to your further work!

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 31, 2017, at 9:37 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Marc
> Parisi has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Marc's hard work and
> generous contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement in the project.
>
> Marc has been contributing heavily to MiNiFi C++ for the past several
> months, really bringing energy to that piece of the project. He's been
> making heavy code contributions, and as many of you have discovered, active
> and helpful on the mailing lists and is a willing reviewer. Marc also
> brings with him experience with another Apache project, Accumulo, where he
> is a committer and PMC member.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Marc Parisi

Kevin Doran

                Congratulations, Marc! Very well deserved. Thanks for your contributions and generosity with sharing your technical knowledge.

        _____________________________
Congratulations Marc! Have really enjoyed working and learning from you on the C++ side of the house. Look forward to your further work!

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 31, 2017, at 9:37 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Marc
> Parisi has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Marc's hard work and
> generous contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement in the project.
>
> Marc has been contributing heavily to MiNiFi C++ for the past several
> months, really bringing energy to that piece of the project. He's been
> making heavy code contributions, and as many of you have discovered, active
> and helpful on the mailing lists and is a willing reviewer. Marc also
> brings with him experience with another Apache project, Accumulo, where he
> is a committer and PMC member.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Marc Parisi

Joe Witt
Congrats and welcome.  Kevin said it very well so I'll simply +1 that.

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 10:45 PM, Kevin Doran <[hidden email]> wrote:

>                 Congratulations, Marc! Very well deserved. Thanks for your contributions and generosity with sharing your technical knowledge.
>

>         _____________________________

Joe Percivall-2
Congrats Marc, excited to see what else you can create for MiNiFi!

--
*Joe Percivall*
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Marc Parisi

Andrew Lim
Congrats Marc!

> On May 31, 2017, at 11:45 PM, Joe Percivall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats Marc, excited to see what else you can create for MiNiFi!
>
> On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Congrats and welcome.  Kevin said it very well so I'll simply +1 that.
>>
>> On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 10:45 PM, Kevin Doran <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>

>>>                Congratulations, Marc! Very well deserved. Thanks for
>> your contributions and generosity with sharing your technical knowledge.
>>>

>>>        _____________________________

Pierre Villard
Congrats Marc!

> Congrats Marc!
>

> > On May 31, 2017, at 11:45 PM, Joe Percivall <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Congrats Marc, excited to see what else you can create for MiNiFi!
> >
> > On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Congrats and welcome.  Kevin said it very well so I'll simply +1 that.

> >> your contributions and generosity with sharing your technical knowledge.

Mark Payne
Welcome, Marc! Happy to have you aboard!

> On Jun 1, 2017, at 5:20 AM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats Marc!

>> Congrats Marc!
>>

>>> On May 31, 2017, at 11:45 PM, Joe Percivall <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Congrats Marc, excited to see what else you can create for MiNiFi!

Marc Parisi
Thank you, everyone! Amazing to be part of such a cohesive and flourishing
community.

I look forward to contributing and working with all of you!

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Mark Payne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome, Marc! Happy to have you aboard!
>
> > On Jun 1, 2017, at 5:20 AM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Congrats Marc!

> >> Congrats Marc!

> [hidden email]>

> knowledge.

Matt Burgess-2
Congrats and welcome Marc!

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 9:37 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Marc
> Parisi has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Marc's hard work and
> generous contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement in the project.
>
> Marc has been contributing heavily to MiNiFi C++ for the past several
> months, really bringing energy to that piece of the project. He's been
> making heavy code contributions, and as many of you have discovered, active
> and helpful on the mailing lists and is a willing reviewer. Marc also
> brings with him experience with another Apache project, Accumulo, where he
> is a committer and PMC member.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Marc Parisi

Scott Aslan
Congrats Marc!

--
*Scott Aslan = new WebDeveloper(*
*{    "location": {        "city": "Saint Cloud",        "state": "FL",
"http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottyaslan
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottaslan>"    }});*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Marc Parisi

Bryan Rosander-3
Congrats Marc!  Thanks for all the C++ help so far :)

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 8:48 AM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Marc!
>
> On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thank you, everyone! Amazing to be part of such a cohesive and
> flourishing
> > community.
> >
> > I look forward to contributing and working with all of you!
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Mark Payne <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Welcome, Marc! Happy to have you aboard!

> > [hidden email]>

> > that.

> > > [hidden email]>

> for
> > > knowledge.

Yolanda Davis
Congrats Marc!

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Bryan Rosander <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Marc!  Thanks for all the C++ help so far :)
>
> On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 8:48 AM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Marc!
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you, everyone! Amazing to be part of such a cohesive and
> > flourishing
> > > community.
> > >
> > > I look forward to contributing and working with all of you!

> > > [hidden email]>

> [hidden email]

> MiNiFi!

> > > that.

> > for

@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Marc Parisi

Jeff
Congrats Marc!