[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Mike Hogue

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Mike Hogue

Tony Kurc
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Mike
Hogue has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Mike's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
in the project.

In the past several months, Mike has contributed on a number of fronts. He
was primary author on several new features in 1.4.0 to include the gRPC
bundle. He also improved SSL/TLS controller services, and made great
documentation improvements on LICENSE and NOTICE best practices and has
helped work down our pull request backlog by reviewing new contributions.

Welcome and congratulations!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Mike Hogue

Jeremy Dyer
Mike glad to have you and looking forward to working with you on things in
the future!

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Mike
> Hogue has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Mike's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
> in the project.
>
> In the past several months, Mike has contributed on a number of fronts. He
> was primary author on several new features in 1.4.0 to include the gRPC
> bundle. He also improved SSL/TLS controller services, and made great
> documentation improvements on LICENSE and NOTICE best practices and has
> helped work down our pull request backlog by reviewing new contributions.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Mike Hogue

Jeff
Congrats, Mike!

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:19 PM Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mike glad to have you and looking forward to working with you on things in
> the future!
>
> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Mike
> > Hogue has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache
> > NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Mike's hard work and generous
> > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement
> > in the project.
> >
> > In the past several months, Mike has contributed on a number of fronts.
> He
> > was primary author on several new features in 1.4.0 to include the gRPC
> > bundle. He also improved SSL/TLS controller services, and made great
> > documentation improvements on LICENSE and NOTICE best practices and has
> > helped work down our pull request backlog by reviewing new contributions.
> >
> > Welcome and congratulations!
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Mike Hogue

Pierre Villard
Congrats Mike, welcome on board!

> Congrats, Mike!
>
> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:19 PM Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Mike glad to have you and looking forward to working with you on things
> in
> > the future!
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Mike
> > > Hogue has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > Apache
> > > NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Mike's hard work and
> generous
> > > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> > involvement
> > > in the project.
> > >
> > > In the past several months, Mike has contributed on a number of fronts.
> > He
> > > was primary author on several new features in 1.4.0 to include the gRPC
> > > bundle. He also improved SSL/TLS controller services, and made great
> > > documentation improvements on LICENSE and NOTICE best practices and has
> > > helped work down our pull request backlog by reviewing new
> contributions.
> > >
> > > Welcome and congratulations!
> > >
> > > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Mike Hogue

Scott Aslan
Congrats!

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 3:22 AM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Congrats Mike, welcome on board!

> > Congrats, Mike!
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:19 PM Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Mike glad to have you and looking forward to working with you on things
> > in
> > > the future!

> > Mike
> > > Apache
> > generous
> > > involvement

> fronts.
> > > He
> gRPC
> has
> > contributions.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Mike Hogue

Matt Burgess-2
Congratulations Mike, glad to have you aboard!

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Mike
> Hogue has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Mike's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
> in the project.
>
> In the past several months, Mike has contributed on a number of fronts. He
> was primary author on several new features in 1.4.0 to include the gRPC
> bundle. He also improved SSL/TLS controller services, and made great
> documentation improvements on LICENSE and NOTICE best practices and has
> helped work down our pull request backlog by reviewing new contributions.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Mike Hogue

Vincent Russell
congrats Mike

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 8:20 AM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Mike, glad to have you aboard!
>
> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Mike
> > Hogue has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache
> > NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Mike's hard work and generous
> > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement
> > in the project.
> >
> > In the past several months, Mike has contributed on a number of fronts.
> He
> > was primary author on several new features in 1.4.0 to include the gRPC
> > bundle. He also improved SSL/TLS controller services, and made great
> > documentation improvements on LICENSE and NOTICE best practices and has
> > helped work down our pull request backlog by reviewing new contributions.
> >
> > Welcome and congratulations!
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Mike Hogue

Marc Parisi
Congrats Mike!

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 8:33 AM, Vincent Russell <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> congrats Mike
>
> On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 8:20 AM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Mike, glad to have you aboard!
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Mike
> > > Hogue has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > Apache
> > > NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Mike's hard work and
> generous
> > > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> > involvement
> > > in the project.
> > >
> > > In the past several months, Mike has contributed on a number of fronts.
> > He
> > > was primary author on several new features in 1.4.0 to include the gRPC
> > > bundle. He also improved SSL/TLS controller services, and made great
> > > documentation improvements on LICENSE and NOTICE best practices and has
> > > helped work down our pull request backlog by reviewing new
> contributions.
> > >
> > > Welcome and congratulations!
> > >
> > > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Mike Hogue

Andy Christianson-3
Grats!

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

Joe Witt
good work mike hogue - welcome

On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Andy Christianson
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Grats!
>
> Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

Joe Skora
Congrats Mike!