[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Nathan Gough

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Nathan Gough

Tony Kurc
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Nathan
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
project. We greatly appreciate all of Nathan's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
in the project.

What stood out for the PMC was Nathan's long history of code contribution
especially in the area of security, and his always helpful conduct on the
mailing lists, the jiras, reviews, and releases. Thanks Nathan!

Welcome and congratulations!

- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Nathan Gough

Joe Witt
Congrats and thanks Nathan!

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:30 PM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Nathan
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
> project. We greatly appreciate all of Nathan's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
> in the project.
>
> What stood out for the PMC was Nathan's long history of code contribution
> especially in the area of security, and his always helpful conduct on the
> mailing lists, the jiras, reviews, and releases. Thanks Nathan!
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Nathan Gough

Sivaprasanna Sethuraman
Congratulations, Nathan!

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 8:12 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats and thanks Nathan!
>
> On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:30 PM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Nathan
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi
> > project. We greatly appreciate all of Nathan's hard work and generous
> > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement
> > in the project.
> >
> > What stood out for the PMC was Nathan's long history of code contribution
> > especially in the area of security, and his always helpful conduct on the
> > mailing lists, the jiras, reviews, and releases. Thanks Nathan!
> >
> > Welcome and congratulations!
> >
> > - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Nathan Gough

Kevin Doran
Congrats, Nathan! Thanks for all the contributions to the project!

On 1/2/19, 22:33, "Sivaprasanna" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Congratulations, Nathan!

    On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 8:12 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

    > Congrats and thanks Nathan!
    >
    > On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:30 PM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
    > >
    > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
    > Nathan
    > > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
    > NiFi
    > > project. We greatly appreciate all of Nathan's hard work and generous
    > > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
    > involvement
    > > in the project.
    > >
    > > What stood out for the PMC was Nathan's long history of code contribution
    > > especially in the area of security, and his always helpful conduct on the
    > > mailing lists, the jiras, reviews, and releases. Thanks Nathan!
    > >
    > > Welcome and congratulations!
    > >
    > > - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Nathan Gough

Pierre Villard
Congrats Nathan!

Le jeu. 3 janv. 2019 à 04:47, Kevin Doran <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Congrats, Nathan! Thanks for all the contributions to the project!
>
> On 1/2/19, 22:33, "Sivaprasanna" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     Congratulations, Nathan!
>
>     On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 at 8:12 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     > Congrats and thanks Nathan!
>     >
>     > On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:30 PM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>     > >
>     > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce
> that
>     > Nathan
>     > > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache
>     > NiFi
>     > > project. We greatly appreciate all of Nathan's hard work and
> generous
>     > > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
>     > involvement
>     > > in the project.
>     > >
>     > > What stood out for the PMC was Nathan's long history of code
> contribution
>     > > especially in the area of security, and his always helpful conduct
> on the
>     > > mailing lists, the jiras, reviews, and releases. Thanks Nathan!
>     > >
>     > > Welcome and congratulations!
>     > >
>     > > - Tony
>     >

- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Nathan Gough

Mike Thomsen
Congratulations!

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 6:51 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Nathan!
>

> On January 2, 2019 at 21:30:42, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Nathan
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache NiFi
> project. We greatly appreciate all of Nathan's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
> in the project.
>
> What stood out for the PMC was Nathan's long history of code contribution
> especially in the area of security, and his always helpful conduct on the
> mailing lists, the jiras, reviews, and releases. Thanks Nathan!
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Nathan Gough

Jeremy Dyer
Congratulations Nathan!

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 6:52 AM Mike Thomsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 6:51 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Nathan!
> >

> > On January 2, 2019 at 21:30:42, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Nathan
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi
> > project. We greatly appreciate all of Nathan's hard work and generous
> > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement
> > in the project.
> >
> > What stood out for the PMC was Nathan's long history of code contribution
> > especially in the area of security, and his always helpful conduct on the
> > mailing lists, the jiras, reviews, and releases. Thanks Nathan!
> >
> > Welcome and congratulations!
> >
> > - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Nathan Gough

Jeff
Congrats, Nathan!

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 8:02 AM Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Nathan!
>
> On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 6:52 AM Mike Thomsen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations!
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 6:51 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Nathan!
> > >

> > > On January 2, 2019 at 21:30:42, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> > Nathan
> > > has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> > NiFi
> > > project. We greatly appreciate all of Nathan's hard work and generous
> > > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> > involvement
> > > in the project.
> > >
> > > What stood out for the PMC was Nathan's long history of code
> contribution
> > > especially in the area of security, and his always helpful conduct on
> the
> > > mailing lists, the jiras, reviews, and releases. Thanks Nathan!
> > >
> > > Welcome and congratulations!
> > >
> > > - Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Nathan Gough

Andy LoPresto-2
Congratulations. Now people have another security-focused committer to bug with questions.

PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69