[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Peter Wicks

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Peter Wicks

Tony Kurc
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Peter
Wicks has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Peter's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
in the project.

Peter has been contributing for over a year. Many of you have benefited
from useful improvements and new features centered mainly around databases
and record-based processors. I'm sure many of you have had the pleasure of
interacting with him on the mailing lists, as he's always been willing to
pitch in and make the Apache NiFi community stronger.

Welcome and congratulations!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Peter Wicks

Jeremy Dyer
Welcome Peter excited to have you on board!

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Peter
> Wicks has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Peter's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
> in the project.
>
> Peter has been contributing for over a year. Many of you have benefited
> from useful improvements and new features centered mainly around databases
> and record-based processors. I'm sure many of you have had the pleasure of
> interacting with him on the mailing lists, as he's always been willing to
> pitch in and make the Apache NiFi community stronger.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Peter Wicks

Jeff
Congrats, Peter!

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:18 PM Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Peter excited to have you on board!
>
> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Peter
> > Wicks has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache
> > NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Peter's hard work and generous
> > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement
> > in the project.
> >
> > Peter has been contributing for over a year. Many of you have benefited
> > from useful improvements and new features centered mainly around
> databases
> > and record-based processors. I'm sure many of you have had the pleasure
> of
> > interacting with him on the mailing lists, as he's always been willing to
> > pitch in and make the Apache NiFi community stronger.
> >
> > Welcome and congratulations!
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Peter Wicks

Pierre Villard
Congrats Peter, well deserved!

> Congrats, Peter!
>
> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:18 PM Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Welcome Peter excited to have you on board!
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> > Peter
> > > Wicks has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > Apache
> > > NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Peter's hard work and
> generous
> > > contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> > involvement
> > > in the project.
> > >
> > > Peter has been contributing for over a year. Many of you have benefited
> > > from useful improvements and new features centered mainly around
> > databases
> > > and record-based processors. I'm sure many of you have had the pleasure
> > of
> > > interacting with him on the mailing lists, as he's always been willing
> > > pitch in and make the Apache NiFi community stronger.
> > >
> > > Welcome and congratulations!
> > >
> > > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Peter Wicks

Scott Aslan
Congrats!

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 3:21 AM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Congrats Peter, well deserved!

> > Congrats, Peter!
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:18 PM Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Welcome Peter excited to have you on board!

> > > Peter
> > > Apache
> > generous
> > > involvement

> benefited
> > > databases
> pleasure
> > > of
> willing

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Peter Wicks

Matt Burgess-2
Congrats Peter, well deserved!

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Peter
> Wicks has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
> NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Peter's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
> in the project.
>
> Peter has been contributing for over a year. Many of you have benefited
> from useful improvements and new features centered mainly around databases
> and record-based processors. I'm sure many of you have had the pleasure of
> interacting with him on the mailing lists, as he's always been willing to
> pitch in and make the Apache NiFi community stronger.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Peter Wicks

Joe Witt
peter - congrats and thanks for all your contributions

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 8:20 AM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Peter, well deserved!
>
> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Peter
>> Wicks has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the Apache
>> NiFi project. We greatly appreciate all of Peter's hard work and generous
>> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued involvement
>> in the project.
>>
>> Peter has been contributing for over a year. Many of you have benefited
>> from useful improvements and new features centered mainly around databases
>> and record-based processors. I'm sure many of you have had the pleasure of
>> interacting with him on the mailing lists, as he's always been willing to
>> pitch in and make the Apache NiFi community stronger.
>>
>> Welcome and congratulations!
>>
>> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Peter Wicks

Joe Skora
Congrats Peter!