[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Pierre Villard

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Pierre Villard

joewitt
Administrator
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Pierre
Villard has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
Apache NiFi project.  Several months ago Pierre began contributing to
NiFi in a variety of important ways and quickly expanded those
contributions to include code, mailing list, release votes, and more.
We thank him for his efforts thus far and look forward to his
continued involvement in the project.

Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Pierre Villard

Matt Burgess
Congratulations Pierre, well deserved! Looking forward to more great contributions like you've already had :)

> On May 25, 2016, at 11:50 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Pierre
> Villard has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project.  Several months ago Pierre began contributing to
> NiFi in a variety of important ways and quickly expanded those
> contributions to include code, mailing list, release votes, and more.
> We thank him for his efforts thus far and look forward to his
> continued involvement in the project.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Pierre Villard

Oleg Zhurakousky
Wow! Finally, very excited!!! Long overdue! Congrats and welcome Pierre!

Oleg

> On May 25, 2016, at 11:50, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Pierre
> Villard has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project.  Several months ago Pierre began contributing to
> NiFi in a variety of important ways and quickly expanded those
> contributions to include code, mailing list, release votes, and more.
> We thank him for his efforts thus far and look forward to his
> continued involvement in the project.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Pierre Villard

Andy LoPresto
Congratulations and welcome, Pierre.

PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69

> On May 25, 2016, at 09:09, Oleg Zhurakousky <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Wow! Finally, very excited!!! Long overdue! Congrats and welcome Pierre!
>
> Oleg
>
>> On May 25, 2016, at 11:50, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Pierre
>> Villard has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
>> Apache NiFi project.  Several months ago Pierre began contributing to
>> NiFi in a variety of important ways and quickly expanded those
>> contributions to include code, mailing list, release votes, and more.
>> We thank him for his efforts thus far and look forward to his
>> continued involvement in the project.
>>
>> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Pierre Villard

trkurc
Administrator
Welcome aboard Pierre!

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Pierre
> Villard has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project.  Several months ago Pierre began contributing to
> NiFi in a variety of important ways and quickly expanded those
> contributions to include code, mailing list, release votes, and more.
> We thank him for his efforts thus far and look forward to his
> continued involvement in the project.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Pierre Villard

Joe Percivall
Congrats and welcome Pierre!

- - - - - -
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: [hidden email]

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:02 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

Welcome aboard Pierre!

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Pierre
> Villard has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> Apache NiFi project.  Several months ago Pierre began contributing to
> NiFi in a variety of important ways and quickly expanded those
> contributions to include code, mailing list, release votes, and more.
> We thank him for his efforts thus far and look forward to his
> continued involvement in the project.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi Committer Pierre Villard

Pierre Villard
Thanks guys, I am really honored and excited to continue working for this
project and this great community! Will do my best ;)

Pierre