[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andre Fucs de Miranda

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andre Fucs de Miranda

joewitt
Administrator
Team,

On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Andre
Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
NiFi PMC.  Andre's excellent contributions to the project reflect the
very best of the power of the Apache Way.  Andre started out in the
project as an interested user in October of 2015.  He progressed from
asking usage questions to contributing ideas, joined the developer
list, started reviewing code and contributing new code, participated
in votes and discussions and earned committer status.  Since then he
has continued those contributions and gone well beyond by working to
reduce our open PR and JIRA count and ensure hygiene in our Git
branches.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Andre to the Apache NiFi PMC.

Congratulations and welcome, Andre!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andre Fucs de Miranda

James Wing
Congratulations, Andre!

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Team,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Andre
> Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> NiFi PMC.  Andre's excellent contributions to the project reflect the
> very best of the power of the Apache Way.  Andre started out in the
> project as an interested user in October of 2015.  He progressed from
> asking usage questions to contributing ideas, joined the developer
> list, started reviewing code and contributing new code, participated
> in votes and discussions and earned committer status.  Since then he
> has continued those contributions and gone well beyond by working to
> reduce our open PR and JIRA count and ensure hygiene in our Git
> branches.
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Andre to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Andre!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andre Fucs de Miranda

Congratulations Andre. Really excited for your continued contributions and valuable security insight.

PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69

> On Nov 3, 2016, at 19:37, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Team,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Andre
> Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> NiFi PMC.  Andre's excellent contributions to the project reflect the
> very best of the power of the Apache Way.  Andre started out in the
> project as an interested user in October of 2015.  He progressed from
> asking usage questions to contributing ideas, joined the developer
> list, started reviewing code and contributing new code, participated
> in votes and discussions and earned committer status.  Since then he
> has continued those contributions and gone well beyond by working to
> reduce our open PR and JIRA count and ensure hygiene in our Git
> branches.
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Andre to the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Andre!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andre Fucs de Miranda

Pierre Villard
Congrats Andre!

> Congratulations Andre. Really excited for your continued contributions and
> valuable security insight.
>
> Andy LoPresto
> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>
> > On Nov 3, 2016, at 19:37, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Team,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Andre
> > Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> > NiFi PMC.  Andre's excellent contributions to the project reflect the
> > very best of the power of the Apache Way.  Andre started out in the
> > project as an interested user in October of 2015.  He progressed from
> > asking usage questions to contributing ideas, joined the developer
> > list, started reviewing code and contributing new code, participated
> > in votes and discussions and earned committer status.  Since then he
> > has continued those contributions and gone well beyond by working to
> > reduce our open PR and JIRA count and ensure hygiene in our Git
> > branches.
> >
> > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Andre to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Andre!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andre Fucs de Miranda

Andre
thanks folks! Now I can finally retire.

:-)

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 1:37 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Team,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Andre
> Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> NiFi PMC.  Andre's excellent contributions to the project reflect the
> very best of the power of the Apache Way.  Andre started out in the
> project as an interested user in October of 2015.  He progressed from
> asking usage questions to contributing ideas, joined the developer
> list, started reviewing code and contributing new code, participated
> in votes and discussions and earned committer status.  Since then he
> has continued those contributions and gone well beyond by working to
> reduce our open PR and JIRA count and ensure hygiene in our Git
> branches.
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Andre to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Andre!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andre Fucs de Miranda

Joe Percivall
Congratulations Andre! - - - - - - Joseph Percivalllinkedin.com/in/Percivalle: [hidden email]

    On Friday, November 4, 2016 4:03 AM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Congrats Andre!

> Congratulations Andre. Really excited for your continued contributions and
> valuable security insight.
>
> Andy LoPresto
> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>
> > On Nov 3, 2016, at 19:37, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Team,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Andre
> > Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> > NiFi PMC.  Andre's excellent contributions to the project reflect the
> > very best of the power of the Apache Way.  Andre started out in the
> > project as an interested user in October of 2015.  He progressed from
> > asking usage questions to contributing ideas, joined the developer
> > list, started reviewing code and contributing new code, participated
> > in votes and discussions and earned committer status.  Since then he
> > has continued those contributions and gone well beyond by working to
> > reduce our open PR and JIRA count and ensure hygiene in our Git
> > branches.
> >
> > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Andre to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Andre!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andre Fucs de Miranda

Welcome, Andre!

-Mark

> On Nov 3, 2016, at 10:37 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Team,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Andre
> Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> NiFi PMC.  Andre's excellent contributions to the project reflect the
> very best of the power of the Apache Way.  Andre started out in the
> project as an interested user in October of 2015.  He progressed from
> asking usage questions to contributing ideas, joined the developer
> list, started reviewing code and contributing new code, participated
> in votes and discussions and earned committer status.  Since then he
> has continued those contributions and gone well beyond by working to
> reduce our open PR and JIRA count and ensure hygiene in our Git
> branches.
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Andre to the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Andre!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andre Fucs de Miranda

Bryan Rosander-3
Congrats Andre!  Well deserved :)