[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

joewitt
Administrator
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Andy LoPresto has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
NiFi PMC. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
contributions to the project with a specific focus on security related
elements. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.

Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

Joe Percivall
Congratulations Andy! Excited to have you join the PMC.

- - - - - -
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: [hidden email]

On Thursday, July 7, 2016 12:46 PM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Joe. It is a pleasure to work on the project and an honor to accept the invitation. I look forward to continuing to work alongside all the wonderful contributors to NiFi (and now MiNiFi).

PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69

On Jul 7, 2016, at 9:44 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

>On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
>Andy LoPresto has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
>NiFi PMC. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
>contributions to the project with a specific focus on security related
>elements. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
>
>Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

Pierre Villard
Great Andy ! Well-deserved ! Congrats !

Pierre

> Congratulations Andy! Excited to have you join the PMC.
>

> - - - - - -
> Joseph Percivall
> linkedin.com/in/Percivall
> e: [hidden email]
>

> On Thursday, July 7, 2016 12:46 PM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

> Thanks Joe. It is a pleasure to work on the project and an honor to accept
> the invitation. I look forward to continuing to work alongside all the
> wonderful contributors to NiFi (and now MiNiFi).
>

> Andy LoPresto
> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>
> On Jul 7, 2016, at 9:44 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> >Andy LoPresto has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> >NiFi PMC. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
> >contributions to the project with a specific focus on security related
> >elements. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
> >
> >Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

Matt Burgess
Congratulations Andy! Well deserved!

> On Jul 7, 2016, at 12:44 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Andy LoPresto has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> NiFi PMC. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project with a specific focus on security related
> elements. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

Oleg Zhurakousky
Way to go Andy! Well deserved!

Cheers
Oleg

> On Jul 7, 2016, at 5:09 PM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations Andy! Well deserved!
>

>> On Jul 7, 2016, at 12:44 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
>> Andy LoPresto has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
>> NiFi PMC. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
>> contributions to the project with a specific focus on security related
>> elements. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
>>
>> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

Joe Skora
Congrats!

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Oleg Zhurakousky <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Way to go Andy! Well deserved!
>
> Cheers
> Oleg
> > On Jul 7, 2016, at 5:09 PM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations Andy! Well deserved!
> >

> >> On Jul 7, 2016, at 12:44 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> >> Andy LoPresto has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> >> NiFi PMC. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
> >> contributions to the project with a specific focus on security related
> >> elements. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
> >>
> >> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

Chris Herrera
Congrats Andy!

> On Jul 7, 2016, at 4:22 PM, Joe Skora <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats!
>
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Oleg Zhurakousky <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Way to go Andy! Well deserved!
>>
>> Cheers
>> Oleg
>>> On Jul 7, 2016, at 5:09 PM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Congratulations Andy! Well deserved!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

Yolanda Davis
Congrats Andy!

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Joe Skora <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats!
>
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Oleg Zhurakousky <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Way to go Andy! Well deserved!
> >
> > Cheers
> > Oleg
> > > On Jul 7, 2016, at 5:09 PM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Congratulations Andy! Well deserved!

@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

trkurc
Administrator
Glad to have you aboard, Andy!

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Andy LoPresto has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> NiFi PMC. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project with a specific focus on security related
> elements. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andy LoPresto

Andrew Psaltis
Congrats Andy!!!

On Thursday, July 7, 2016, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Glad to have you aboard, Andy!
>
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> > Andy LoPresto has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> > NiFi PMC. We greatly appreciate all of Andy's hard work and generous
> > contributions to the project with a specific focus on security related
> > elements. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Welcome and congratulations!

Andrew

Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>