[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Joe Percivall

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Joe Percivall

joewitt
Administrator
On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Joe Percivall has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
NiFi PMC.  We greatly appreciate all of Joe's hard work and generous
contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
involvement in the project.

Joe demonstrates 'community over code' as-is central to the Apache Way
in his many wonderful engagements with members of the community be
they developers building new features or users wanting to better
understand NiFi.

Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Joe Percivall

trkurc
Administrator
Hooray!
On May 16, 2016 11:00 PM, "Joe Witt" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Joe Percivall has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> NiFi PMC.  We greatly appreciate all of Joe's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement in the project.
>
> Joe demonstrates 'community over code' as-is central to the Apache Way
> in his many wonderful engagements with members of the community be
> they developers building new features or users wanting to better
> understand NiFi.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Joe Percivall

Matt Burgess
Congratulations Joe!!!

> On May 16, 2016, at 11:00 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Joe Percivall has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> NiFi PMC.  We greatly appreciate all of Joe's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement in the project.
>
> Joe demonstrates 'community over code' as-is central to the Apache Way
> in his many wonderful engagements with members of the community be
> they developers building new features or users wanting to better
> understand NiFi.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Joe Percivall

Oleg Zhurakousky
Congrats Joe!

> On May 16, 2016, at 11:00 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Joe Percivall has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> NiFi PMC.  We greatly appreciate all of Joe's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement in the project.
>
> Joe demonstrates 'community over code' as-is central to the Apache Way
> in his many wonderful engagements with members of the community be
> they developers building new features or users wanting to better
> understand NiFi.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Joe Percivall

Welcome Joe!

> On May 16, 2016, at 11:00 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Joe Percivall has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> NiFi PMC.  We greatly appreciate all of Joe's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement in the project.
>
> Joe demonstrates 'community over code' as-is central to the Apache Way
> in his many wonderful engagements with members of the community be
> they developers building new features or users wanting to better
> understand NiFi.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Joe Percivall

Joe Percivall
Thanks everyone! I am very excited to continue working on this awesome project as part of the PMC.
 Joe

- - - - - -
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: [hidden email]

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 9:07 AM, Mark Payne <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Joe!

> On May 16, 2016, at 11:00 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
> Joe Percivall has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
> NiFi PMC.  We greatly appreciate all of Joe's hard work and generous
> contributions to the project. We look forward to his continued
> involvement in the project.
>
> Joe demonstrates 'community over code' as-is central to the Apache Way
> in his many wonderful engagements with members of the community be
> they developers building new features or users wanting to better
> understand NiFi.
>
> Welcome and congratulations!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Joe Percivall

Joe Skora
Congrats Joe!