[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

Tony Kurc
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Koji
Kawamura has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
greatly appreciate all of Koji's hard work and generous contributions to
the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Koji has been contributing code NiFi since 2015, taking point on important
parts of the project like improving site-to-site. Beyond code, Koji is
active in building the community through blogging on technical topics,
generating interest on social media (@apachenifi #NiFi) like twitter, and
giving talks at conferences. Koji has been keeping the project strong by
being active in reviewing new contributions and verifying releases.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Koji to the Apache NiFi PMC.

Congratulations and welcome, Koji!

-- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

Joe Witt
Congrats Koji and thanks for all your efforts and contributions to the
community.

I remember how cool it was to read this
https://blog.couchbase.com/apache-nifi-and-couchbase-server/

And your blogs and outreach have just kept getting better!

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 9:09 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Koji
> Kawamura has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly appreciate all of Koji's hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Koji has been contributing code NiFi since 2015, taking point on important
> parts of the project like improving site-to-site. Beyond code, Koji is
> active in building the community through blogging on technical topics,
> generating interest on social media (@apachenifi #NiFi) like twitter, and
> giving talks at conferences. Koji has been keeping the project strong by
> being active in reviewing new contributions and verifying releases.
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Koji to the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Koji!
>
> -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

Andre
Congratulations Koji!!!!

Cheers

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 12:09 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Koji
> Kawamura has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly appreciate all of Koji's hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Koji has been contributing code NiFi since 2015, taking point on important
> parts of the project like improving site-to-site. Beyond code, Koji is
> active in building the community through blogging on technical topics,
> generating interest on social media (@apachenifi #NiFi) like twitter, and
> giving talks at conferences. Koji has been keeping the project strong by
> being active in reviewing new contributions and verifying releases.
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Koji to the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Koji!
>
> -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

Yolanda Davis
Congratulations Koji!

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 26, 2017, at 10:58 PM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations Koji. For anyone not familiar with some of his greatest hits, it’s not just the (impressive) code contributions like the Wait & Notify processors and massive Site-to-site refactoring, but his detailed blog posts explaining complex topics very clearly. Well-deserved.
>

> Andy LoPresto
> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>
>> On May 26, 2017, at 7:18 PM, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Congratulations Koji!!!!
>>
>> Cheers
>>

>>> On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 12:09 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Koji
>>> Kawamura has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
>>> greatly appreciate all of Koji's hard work and generous contributions to
>>> the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>>>
>>> Koji has been contributing code NiFi since 2015, taking point on important
>>> parts of the project like improving site-to-site. Beyond code, Koji is
>>> active in building the community through blogging on technical topics,
>>> generating interest on social media (@apachenifi #NiFi) like twitter, and
>>> giving talks at conferences. Koji has been keeping the project strong by
>>> being active in reviewing new contributions and verifying releases.
>>>
>>> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Koji to the Apache NiFi PMC.
>>>
>>> Congratulations and welcome, Koji!
>>>
>>> -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

Aldrin Piri
Congrats Koji!  Thanks for all the great contributions and docs to
accompany.

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 11:39 PM, Yolanda Davis <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations Koji!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On May 26, 2017, at 10:58 PM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations Koji. For anyone not familiar with some of his greatest
> hits, it’s not just the (impressive) code contributions like the Wait &
> Notify processors and massive Site-to-site refactoring, but his detailed
> blog posts explaining complex topics very clearly. Well-deserved.
> >

> > Andy LoPresto
> > [hidden email]
> > [hidden email]
> > PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
> >
> >> On May 26, 2017, at 7:18 PM, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Congratulations Koji!!!!
> >>
> >> Cheers

> PMC.  We

> important
> and
> by

> PMC.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

Koji Kawamura-2
Thank you all! There are still so many things that I'm planning to do
with the project, let's keep improving NiFi eco-system together :)

Best,
Koji

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Koji!  Thanks for all the great contributions and docs to
> accompany.
>
> On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 11:39 PM, Yolanda Davis <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations Koji!
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> > On May 26, 2017, at 10:58 PM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Congratulations Koji. For anyone not familiar with some of his greatest
>> hits, it’s not just the (impressive) code contributions like the Wait &
>> Notify processors and massive Site-to-site refactoring, but his detailed
>> blog posts explaining complex topics very clearly. Well-deserved.
>> >

>> > Andy LoPresto
>> > [hidden email]
>> > [hidden email]
>> > PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69

>> PMC.  We

>> important
>> and
>> by

>> PMC.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

Pierre Villard
Congrats Koji, well deserved!!

> Thank you all! There are still so many things that I'm planning to do
> with the project, let's keep improving NiFi eco-system together :)
>
> Best,
> Koji
>
> On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Congrats Koji!  Thanks for all the great contributions and docs to
> > accompany.
> >
> > On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 11:39 PM, Yolanda Davis <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Congratulations Koji!
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

> greatest
> >> hits, it’s not just the (impressive) code contributions like the Wait &
> >> Notify processors and massive Site-to-site refactoring, but his detailed
> >> blog posts explaining complex topics very clearly. Well-deserved.

> >> PMC.  We
> contributions
> project.

> >> important
> is
> topics,
> twitter,
> >> and
> strong
> >> by

> NiFi
> >> PMC.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

Matt Burgess-2
Congratulations and welcome aboard Koji! Looking forward to even more
great contributions and blogs/docs!

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 10:09 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Koji
> Kawamura has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly appreciate all of Koji's hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Koji has been contributing code NiFi since 2015, taking point on important
> parts of the project like improving site-to-site. Beyond code, Koji is
> active in building the community through blogging on technical topics,
> generating interest on social media (@apachenifi #NiFi) like twitter, and
> giving talks at conferences. Koji has been keeping the project strong by
> being active in reviewing new contributions and verifying releases.
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Koji to the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Koji!
>
> -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

Jeff
Contrats, Koji!

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 12:33 PM Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome aboard Koji! Looking forward to even more
> great contributions and blogs/docs!
>
> On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 10:09 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Koji
> > Kawamura has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> We
> > greatly appreciate all of Koji's hard work and generous contributions to
> > the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Koji has been contributing code NiFi since 2015, taking point on
> important
> > parts of the project like improving site-to-site. Beyond code, Koji is
> > active in building the community through blogging on technical topics,
> > generating interest on social media (@apachenifi #NiFi) like twitter, and
> > giving talks at conferences. Koji has been keeping the project strong by
> > being active in reviewing new contributions and verifying releases.
> >
> > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Koji to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Koji!
> >
> > -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

Scott Aslan
Congrats Koji!

--
*Scott Aslan = new WebDeveloper(*
*{    "location": {        "city": "Saint Cloud",        "state": "FL",
"http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottyaslan
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottaslan>"    }});*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

Bryan Rosander-3
Congrats Koji!