[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Tony Kurc
Apache NiFi Community,

On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Oleg
Zhurakousky has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
We greatly appreciate all of Oleg’s hard work and generous contributions to
the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.

Oleg started out contributing in late 2015, diving in deep on framework
issues and contributing exciting new capabilities. I had the pleasure of
reviewing some of those early contributions and always found the dialog
with Oleg on reviews and ideas to be fun and stimulating. Since accepting
the PMC’s invitation to become a committer, he’s maintained a steady hand
in reviewing new contributions, staying active contributing code and on the
mailing lists, and becoming an ever more valuable member of our community.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Oleg to the Apache NiFi PMC.

Congratulations and welcome, Oleg!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Joe Witt
Oleg

Thanks for all you've done and congrats on joining the PMC!

On Apr 4, 2017 3:51 PM, "Tony Kurc" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apache NiFi Community,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Oleg
> Zhurakousky has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> We greatly appreciate all of Oleg’s hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
>
> Oleg started out contributing in late 2015, diving in deep on framework
> issues and contributing exciting new capabilities. I had the pleasure of
> reviewing some of those early contributions and always found the dialog
> with Oleg on reviews and ideas to be fun and stimulating. Since accepting
> the PMC’s invitation to become a committer, he’s maintained a steady hand
> in reviewing new contributions, staying active contributing code and on the
> mailing lists, and becoming an ever more valuable member of our community.
>

> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Oleg to the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Oleg!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Jeff
Congrats, Oleg!

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 6:33 PM Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Oleg. Very excited for your continued excellent work on
> the project and help for everyone on the lists.
>
> Andy LoPresto
> [hidden email]
> *[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>
> On Apr 4, 2017, at 3:22 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Oleg
>
> Thanks for all you've done and congrats on joining the PMC!

> On Apr 4, 2017 3:51 PM, "Tony Kurc" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Apache NiFi Community,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Oleg
> Zhurakousky has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> We greatly appreciate all of Oleg’s hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
>
> Oleg started out contributing in late 2015, diving in deep on framework
> issues and contributing exciting new capabilities. I had the pleasure of
> reviewing some of those early contributions and always found the dialog
> with Oleg on reviews and ideas to be fun and stimulating. Since accepting
> the PMC’s invitation to become a committer, he’s maintained a steady hand
> in reviewing new contributions, staying active contributing code and on the
> mailing lists, and becoming an ever more valuable member of our community.
>

> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Oleg to the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Oleg!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Andrew Psaltis
Congrats Oleg! Very well deserved!

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 5:16 PM, Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats, Oleg!
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 6:33 PM Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Oleg. Very excited for your continued excellent work on
> > the project and help for everyone on the lists.
> >
> > Andy LoPresto
> > [hidden email]
> > *[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
> > PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
> >
> > On Apr 4, 2017, at 3:22 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Oleg
> >
> > Thanks for all you've done and congrats on joining the PMC!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Joe
> >
> > On Apr 4, 2017 3:51 PM, "Tony Kurc" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Apache NiFi Community,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Oleg
> > Zhurakousky has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
> > We greatly appreciate all of Oleg’s hard work and generous contributions
> > the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Oleg started out contributing in late 2015, diving in deep on framework
> > issues and contributing exciting new capabilities. I had the pleasure of
> > reviewing some of those early contributions and always found the dialog
> > with Oleg on reviews and ideas to be fun and stimulating. Since accepting
> > the PMC’s invitation to become a committer, he’s maintained a steady hand
> > in reviewing new contributions, staying active contributing code and on
> the
> > mailing lists, and becoming an ever more valuable member of our
> community.
> >

> > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Oleg to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Oleg!

Andrew

Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-psaltis/1/17b/306>
twiiter: @itmdata <http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=itmdata>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Yolanda Davis
Congratulations Oleg!

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apache NiFi Community,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Oleg
> Zhurakousky has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> We greatly appreciate all of Oleg’s hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
>
> Oleg started out contributing in late 2015, diving in deep on framework
> issues and contributing exciting new capabilities. I had the pleasure of
> reviewing some of those early contributions and always found the dialog
> with Oleg on reviews and ideas to be fun and stimulating. Since accepting
> the PMC’s invitation to become a committer, he’s maintained a steady hand
> in reviewing new contributions, staying active contributing code and on the
> mailing lists, and becoming an ever more valuable member of our community.
>

> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Oleg to the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Oleg!

@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Andre
Oleg,

Thank you for accepting the invitation to join the PMC and welcome aboard!

Cheers

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 5:51 AM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apache NiFi Community,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Oleg
> Zhurakousky has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> We greatly appreciate all of Oleg’s hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
>
> Oleg started out contributing in late 2015, diving in deep on framework
> issues and contributing exciting new capabilities. I had the pleasure of
> reviewing some of those early contributions and always found the dialog
> with Oleg on reviews and ideas to be fun and stimulating. Since accepting
> the PMC’s invitation to become a committer, he’s maintained a steady hand
> in reviewing new contributions, staying active contributing code and on the
> mailing lists, and becoming an ever more valuable member of our community.
>

> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Oleg to the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Oleg!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Matt Burgess-2
Congrats and welcome Oleg, well deserved!

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apache NiFi Community,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Oleg
> Zhurakousky has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> We greatly appreciate all of Oleg’s hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
>
> Oleg started out contributing in late 2015, diving in deep on framework
> issues and contributing exciting new capabilities. I had the pleasure of
> reviewing some of those early contributions and always found the dialog
> with Oleg on reviews and ideas to be fun and stimulating. Since accepting
> the PMC’s invitation to become a committer, he’s maintained a steady hand
> in reviewing new contributions, staying active contributing code and on the
> mailing lists, and becoming an ever more valuable member of our community.
>

> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Oleg to the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Oleg!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Joe Skora
Congrats Oleg!

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats and welcome Oleg, well deserved!
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Apache NiFi Community,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Oleg
> > Zhurakousky has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
> > We greatly appreciate all of Oleg’s hard work and generous contributions
> > the project. We look forward to his continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Oleg started out contributing in late 2015, diving in deep on framework
> > issues and contributing exciting new capabilities. I had the pleasure of
> > reviewing some of those early contributions and always found the dialog
> > with Oleg on reviews and ideas to be fun and stimulating. Since accepting
> > the PMC’s invitation to become a committer, he’s maintained a steady hand
> > in reviewing new contributions, staying active contributing code and on
> the
> > mailing lists, and becoming an ever more valuable member of our
> community.
> >

> > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Oleg to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Oleg!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Adam Lamar
Congrats Oleg, well deserved!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Rob Moran
Thank you and congratulations Oleg!

Rob

> Congrats Oleg, well deserved!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Pierre Villard
Congrats Oleg !

Le 5 avr. 2017 5:33 AM, "Rob Moran" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Thank you and congratulations Oleg!
>
> Rob
>
> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 11:09 PM, Adam Lamar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Oleg, well deserved!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Joe Percivall-3
Congrats Oleg!

*Joe Percivall*
e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Oleg Zhurakousky-3
Thank you all!

<!--
@LoPresto
—>
<?xml version=“1.0”>
<am-i-honored>
   YES
</am-i-honored>

Cheers
Oleg

> On Apr 5, 2017, at 9:36 AM, Joe Percivall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats Oleg!
>
> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Oleg !
>>

>> Le 5 avr. 2017 5:33 AM, "Rob Moran" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>>> Thank you and congratulations Oleg!
>>>
>>> Rob

> --
> *Joe Percivall*
> e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Bryan Rosander-3
Congrats Oleg!

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Oleg Zhurakousky <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thank you all!
>
> <!--
> @LoPresto
> —>
> <?xml version=“1.0”>
> <am-i-honored>
>    YES
> </am-i-honored>
>
> Cheers
> Oleg
>
> > On Apr 5, 2017, at 9:36 AM, Joe Percivall <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Congrats Oleg!
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Pierre Villard <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Congrats Oleg !

> > --
> > *Joe Percivall*
> > e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Michael Moser
This is great news, congrats Oleg!

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Bryan Rosander <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congrats Oleg!
>
> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Oleg Zhurakousky <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Thank you all!
> >
> > <!--
> > @LoPresto
> > —>
> > <?xml version=“1.0”>
> > <am-i-honored>
> >    YES
> > </am-i-honored>
> >
> > Cheers
> > Oleg
> >
> > > On Apr 5, 2017, at 9:36 AM, Joe Percivall <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Congrats Oleg!
> > >
> > > On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Pierre Villard <
> > [hidden email]>

> > > --
> > > *Joe Percivall*
> > > e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Oleg Zhurakousky

Scott Aslan
Congrats Oleg!!!

--
*Scott Aslan = new WebDeveloper(*
*{    "location": {        "city": "Saint Cloud",        "state": "FL",