[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Tony Kurc
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Yolanda
Davis has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
greatly appreciate all of Yolanda's hard work and generous contributions to
the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

I know many people have interacted with Yolanda maybe at one of her
conference talks, or had the pleasure of working with her on reviews, or
used some of the features she's contributed and put a lot of work into
making them well tested and easy to use. If so, I think you'd agree it is
hard to interact with Yolanda and not get excited about not only NiFi but
the entire Apache way. If not, you're in for a treat when you get the
chance!

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Yolanda to the Apache NiFi
PMC.

Congratulations and welcome, Yolanda!

-- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Joe Witt
Agree very much with Tony's excellent writeup.

Congrats and thank you Yolanda!

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Yolanda
> Davis has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly appreciate all of Yolanda's hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> I know many people have interacted with Yolanda maybe at one of her
> conference talks, or had the pleasure of working with her on reviews, or
> used some of the features she's contributed and put a lot of work into
> making them well tested and easy to use. If so, I think you'd agree it is
> hard to interact with Yolanda and not get excited about not only NiFi but
> the entire Apache way. If not, you're in for a treat when you get the
> chance!
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Yolanda to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Yolanda!
>
> -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Koji Kawamura-2
Congratulations Yolanda, well deserved! I have a great respect for
your excellent work.

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Yolanda. Well deserved and very excited for your continued
> excellent contributions to all aspects of the project.
>
> Andy LoPresto
> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>
> On May 17, 2017, at 7:14 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Agree very much with Tony's excellent writeup.
>
> Congrats and thank you Yolanda!
>
> On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Yolanda
> Davis has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly appreciate all of Yolanda's hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> I know many people have interacted with Yolanda maybe at one of her
> conference talks, or had the pleasure of working with her on reviews, or
> used some of the features she's contributed and put a lot of work into
> making them well tested and easy to use. If so, I think you'd agree it is
> hard to interact with Yolanda and not get excited about not only NiFi but
> the entire Apache way. If not, you're in for a treat when you get the
> chance!
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Yolanda to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Yolanda!
>
> -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Yolanda Davis
Thank you everyone! It has been my pleasure to continue to contribute to
and support this awesome community. Definitely looking forward to all the
great things ahead!

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:32 PM, Koji Kawamura <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations Yolanda, well deserved! I have a great respect for
> your excellent work.
>
> On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Congratulations Yolanda. Well deserved and very excited for your
> continued
> > excellent contributions to all aspects of the project.
> >
> > Andy LoPresto
> > [hidden email]
> > [hidden email]
> > PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
> >
> > On May 17, 2017, at 7:14 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Agree very much with Tony's excellent writeup.
> >
> > Congrats and thank you Yolanda!
> >
> > On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Yolanda
> > Davis has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> > greatly appreciate all of Yolanda's hard work and generous contributions
> > the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > I know many people have interacted with Yolanda maybe at one of her
> > conference talks, or had the pleasure of working with her on reviews, or
> > used some of the features she's contributed and put a lot of work into
> > making them well tested and easy to use. If so, I think you'd agree it is
> > hard to interact with Yolanda and not get excited about not only NiFi but
> > the entire Apache way. If not, you're in for a treat when you get the
> > chance!
> >
> > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Yolanda to the Apache NiFi
> > PMC.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Yolanda!
> >
> > -- Tony

@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Jeff
Congrats Yolanda!

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:43 PM Yolanda Davis <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thank you everyone! It has been my pleasure to continue to contribute to
> and support this awesome community. Definitely looking forward to all the
> great things ahead!
>
> On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:32 PM, Koji Kawamura <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Yolanda, well deserved! I have a great respect for
> > your excellent work.
> >
> > On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > > Congratulations Yolanda. Well deserved and very excited for your
> > continued
> > > excellent contributions to all aspects of the project.
> > >
> > > Andy LoPresto
> > > [hidden email]
> > > [hidden email]
> > > PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
> > >
> > > On May 17, 2017, at 7:14 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Agree very much with Tony's excellent writeup.
> > >
> > > Congrats and thank you Yolanda!
> > >
> > > On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Yolanda
> > > Davis has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> We
> > > greatly appreciate all of Yolanda's hard work and generous
> contributions
> > > the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> > >
> > > I know many people have interacted with Yolanda maybe at one of her
> > > conference talks, or had the pleasure of working with her on reviews,
> or
> > > used some of the features she's contributed and put a lot of work into
> > > making them well tested and easy to use. If so, I think you'd agree it
> is
> > > hard to interact with Yolanda and not get excited about not only NiFi
> but
> > > the entire Apache way. If not, you're in for a treat when you get the
> > > chance!
> > >
> > > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Yolanda to the Apache
> NiFi
> > > PMC.
> > >
> > > Congratulations and welcome, Yolanda!
> > >
> > > -- Tony

> @YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Joe Percivall-2
Glad to have you joining the PMC Yolanda, very well deserved!

--
*Joe Percivall*
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Pierre Villard
Congrats Yolanda! Thanks for your amazing work ;)

> Glad to have you joining the PMC Yolanda, very well deserved!
>
> On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 12:02 AM, Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Yolanda!
> >
> > On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:43 PM Yolanda Davis <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you everyone! It has been my pleasure to continue to contribute
> > > and support this awesome community. Definitely looking forward to all
> the
> > > great things ahead!
> > >
> > > On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:32 PM, Koji Kawamura <
> [hidden email]>

> [hidden email]>

> > Yolanda
> PMC.
> > > We
> > > contributions
> project.

> reviews,
> > > or
> > into
> > it
> > > is
> NiFi
> > > but
> the

> Apache
> > > NiFi

> > > --
> > > --
> > > [hidden email]
> > > @YolandaMDavis
> > >

> --
> *Joe Percivall*
> linkedin.com/in/Percivall
> e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Aldrin Piri
Congrats!

> On May 18, 2017, at 00:50, Pierre Villard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats Yolanda! Thanks for your amazing work ;)

>> Glad to have you joining the PMC Yolanda, very well deserved!
>>
>>> On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 12:02 AM, Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Congrats Yolanda!
>>>
>>> On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:43 PM Yolanda Davis <
>> [hidden email]>

>> the

>> [hidden email]>

>> [hidden email]>

>>> Yolanda
>> PMC.
>> project.

>> reviews,
>>> into
>>> it
>> NiFi
>> the

>> Apache

>> --
>> *Joe Percivall*
>> linkedin.com/in/Percivall
>> e: [hidden email]

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Andre
Yolanda,

Congratulations and it is great to have you onboard!

Cheers

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Yolanda
> Davis has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly appreciate all of Yolanda's hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> I know many people have interacted with Yolanda maybe at one of her
> conference talks, or had the pleasure of working with her on reviews, or
> used some of the features she's contributed and put a lot of work into
> making them well tested and easy to use. If so, I think you'd agree it is
> hard to interact with Yolanda and not get excited about not only NiFi but
> the entire Apache way. If not, you're in for a treat when you get the
> chance!
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Yolanda to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Yolanda!
>
> -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Joe Skora
Congrats Yolanda!  Very much deserved.

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Yolanda
> Davis has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly appreciate all of Yolanda's hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> I know many people have interacted with Yolanda maybe at one of her
> conference talks, or had the pleasure of working with her on reviews, or
> used some of the features she's contributed and put a lot of work into
> making them well tested and easy to use. If so, I think you'd agree it is
> hard to interact with Yolanda and not get excited about not only NiFi but
> the entire Apache way. If not, you're in for a treat when you get the
> chance!
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Yolanda to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Yolanda!
>
> -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Marc
 Very awesome, Yolanda! Congrats!

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 6:45 AM, Joe Skora <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Yolanda!  Very much deserved.
>
> On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Yolanda
> > Davis has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> > greatly appreciate all of Yolanda's hard work and generous contributions
> > the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > I know many people have interacted with Yolanda maybe at one of her
> > conference talks, or had the pleasure of working with her on reviews, or
> > used some of the features she's contributed and put a lot of work into
> > making them well tested and easy to use. If so, I think you'd agree it is
> > hard to interact with Yolanda and not get excited about not only NiFi but
> > the entire Apache way. If not, you're in for a treat when you get the
> > chance!
> >
> > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Yolanda to the Apache NiFi
> > PMC.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Yolanda!
> >
> > -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Scott Aslan
Yolanda,

GUUUURRRLLLLL SMH!!!!!!!

Congratulations and very much deserved!!!!! Thanks for all you do!

-Scotty

--
*Scott Aslan = new WebDeveloper(*
*{    "location": {        "city": "Saint Cloud",        "state": "FL",
"http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottyaslan
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottaslan>"    }});*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Matt Burgess-2
Congratulations Yolanda!  Very well deserved, looking forward to more
of your awesome contributions and community involvement!

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Yolanda
> Davis has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly appreciate all of Yolanda's hard work and generous contributions to
> the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> I know many people have interacted with Yolanda maybe at one of her
> conference talks, or had the pleasure of working with her on reviews, or
> used some of the features she's contributed and put a lot of work into
> making them well tested and easy to use. If so, I think you'd agree it is
> hard to interact with Yolanda and not get excited about not only NiFi but
> the entire Apache way. If not, you're in for a treat when you get the
> chance!
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Yolanda to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Yolanda!
>
> -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Scott Aslan
In all seriousness though, Yolanda you are a true professional and I must
say I have the greatest respect for you and all that you do for our
community. Thank you and congrats again!

--
*Scott Aslan = new WebDeveloper(*
*{    "location": {        "city": "Saint Cloud",        "state": "FL",
    "zip": "34771"    },    "contact": {        "email":
"[hidden email] <[hidden email]>",        "linkedin":
"http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottyaslan
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottaslan>"    }});*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Yolanda Davis

Bryan Rosander-3
Congrats Yolanda!