[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

Aldrin Piri-3
NiFi Community,

On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Peter Wicks
has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.

Peter's contributions have been plentiful in code, community, reviews and
discussion after becoming a committer in November 2017.  His impact across
NiFi has lead to improvements surrounding Kerberos, GetFile, ListFile,
Clustering, Node Offload, Recordset Writers, HDFS, and Database related
processors among others.

Thank you for all your contributions and welcome to the PMC, Peter!

--aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

Joe Witt
Congrats and thanks Peter!

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 11:21 AM Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> NiFi Community,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Peter Wicks
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Peter's contributions have been plentiful in code, community, reviews and
> discussion after becoming a committer in November 2017.  His impact across
> NiFi has lead to improvements surrounding Kerberos, GetFile, ListFile,
> Clustering, Node Offload, Recordset Writers, HDFS, and Database related
> processors among others.
>
> Thank you for all your contributions and welcome to the PMC, Peter!
>
> --aldrin

--aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

Congratulations Peter.

PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69

> On May 30, 2019, at 8:22 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats and thanks Peter!
>
> On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 11:21 AM Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> NiFi Community,
>>
>> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Peter Wicks
>> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
>>
>> Peter's contributions have been plentiful in code, community, reviews and
>> discussion after becoming a committer in November 2017.  His impact across
>> NiFi has lead to improvements surrounding Kerberos, GetFile, ListFile,
>> Clustering, Node Offload, Recordset Writers, HDFS, and Database related
>> processors among others.
>>
>> Thank you for all your contributions and welcome to the PMC, Peter!
>>
>> --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

Kevin Doran-2
Congrats, Peter! Well deserved.

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 1:22 PM Andy LoPresto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Peter.
>
> Andy LoPresto
> PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69
>
> > On May 30, 2019, at 8:22 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congrats and thanks Peter!
> >
> > On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 11:21 AM Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> NiFi Community,
> >>
> >> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Peter Wicks
> >> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> >>
> >> Peter's contributions have been plentiful in code, community, reviews and
> >> discussion after becoming a committer in November 2017.  His impact across
> >> NiFi has lead to improvements surrounding Kerberos, GetFile, ListFile,
> >> Clustering, Node Offload, Recordset Writers, HDFS, and Database related
> >> processors among others.
> >>
> >> Thank you for all your contributions and welcome to the PMC, Peter!
> >>
> >> --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

trkurc
Administrator
Congratulations Peter!!

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 11:21 AM Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> NiFi Community,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Peter Wicks
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Peter's contributions have been plentiful in code, community, reviews and
> discussion after becoming a committer in November 2017.  His impact across
> NiFi has lead to improvements surrounding Kerberos, GetFile, ListFile,
> Clustering, Node Offload, Recordset Writers, HDFS, and Database related
> processors among others.
>
> Thank you for all your contributions and welcome to the PMC, Peter!
>
> --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

Jeff
Welcome to the PMC, Peter!  Congrats!

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 2:45 PM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Peter!!
>
> On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 11:21 AM Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > NiFi Community,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Peter
> Wicks
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> >
> > Peter's contributions have been plentiful in code, community, reviews and
> > discussion after becoming a committer in November 2017.  His impact
> across
> > NiFi has lead to improvements surrounding Kerberos, GetFile, ListFile,
> > Clustering, Node Offload, Recordset Writers, HDFS, and Database related
> > processors among others.
> >
> > Thank you for all your contributions and welcome to the PMC, Peter!
> >
> > --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

Jeremy Dyer
Congratulations Peter!

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 2:58 PM Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome to the PMC, Peter!  Congrats!
>
> On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 2:45 PM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Peter!!
> >
> > On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 11:21 AM Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > NiFi Community,
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Peter
> > Wicks
> > > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> > >
> > > Peter's contributions have been plentiful in code, community, reviews
> and
> > > discussion after becoming a committer in November 2017.  His impact
> > across
> > > NiFi has lead to improvements surrounding Kerberos, GetFile, ListFile,
> > > Clustering, Node Offload, Recordset Writers, HDFS, and Database related
> > > processors among others.
> > >
> > > Thank you for all your contributions and welcome to the PMC, Peter!
> > >
> > > --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

Marc Parisi
Congrats!

On Thu, May 30, 2019, 2:58 PM Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome to the PMC, Peter!  Congrats!
>
> On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 2:45 PM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Peter!!
> >
> > On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 11:21 AM Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > NiFi Community,
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Peter
> > Wicks
> > > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> > >
> > > Peter's contributions have been plentiful in code, community, reviews
> and
> > > discussion after becoming a committer in November 2017.  His impact
> > across
> > > NiFi has lead to improvements surrounding Kerberos, GetFile, ListFile,
> > > Clustering, Node Offload, Recordset Writers, HDFS, and Database related
> > > processors among others.
> > >
> > > Thank you for all your contributions and welcome to the PMC, Peter!
> > >
> > > --aldrin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

Michael Moser
Great work, Peter.  Congrats!

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 8:05 PM Marc Parisi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats!
>
> On Thu, May 30, 2019, 2:58 PM Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Welcome to the PMC, Peter!  Congrats!
> >
> > On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 2:45 PM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Peter!!

> > > Wicks

> > and
> > > across
> ListFile,
> related

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

Sivaprasanna Sethuraman
Congratulations, Peter!

On Fri, 31 May 2019 at 7:07 AM, Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great work, Peter.  Congrats!
>

> On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 8:05 PM Marc Parisi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats!
> >
> > On Thu, May 30, 2019, 2:58 PM Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Welcome to the PMC, Peter!  Congrats!

> Peter

> reviews
> > > and
> > ListFile,
> > related

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

Mike Thomsen
Congratulations!

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 11:55 PM Sivaprasanna <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations, Peter!
>
> On Fri, 31 May 2019 at 7:07 AM, Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Great work, Peter.  Congrats!
> >

> > On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 8:05 PM Marc Parisi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats!

> > Peter

> > reviews
> impact
> > > ListFile,
> > > related

> Peter!

RE: [EXT] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC member Peter Wicks

Peter Wicks (pwicks)
Thanks everyone. Looking forward to continuing to work with the community for a long time to come.