[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeff Storck

[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeff Storck

Tony Kurc
NiFi community,
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeff Storck
has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and generous contributions to the
project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

For those of you enjoying NiFi 1.4.0 release, Jeff was the release manager,
which is a huge complicated set of work. He's also been a long time
contributor, committer, and a strong member of the community.

Congratulations and welcome, Jeff!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeff Storck

Joe Witt
Congrats Jeff!  You've done a lot of great and difficult work
including wading into the scary world of Kerberos!

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> NiFi community,
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeff Storck
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
> appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and generous contributions to the
> project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> For those of you enjoying NiFi 1.4.0 release, Jeff was the release manager,
> which is a huge complicated set of work. He's also been a long time
> contributor, committer, and a strong member of the community.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Jeff!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeff Storck

Marc Parisi
Congrats Jeffrey​!

On Dec 5, 2017 11:51 AM, "Joe Witt" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congrats Jeff!  You've done a lot of great and difficult work
including wading into the scary world of Kerberos!

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> NiFi community,
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeff
Storck
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
> appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and generous contributions to the
> project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> For those of you enjoying NiFi 1.4.0 release, Jeff was the release
manager,
> which is a huge complicated set of work. He's also been a long time
> contributor, committer, and a strong member of the community.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Jeff!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeff Storck

Pierre Villard
Congrats Jeff!

Le 5 déc. 2017 17:53, "Marc Parisi" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Congrats Jeffrey​!
>
> On Dec 5, 2017 11:51 AM, "Joe Witt" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats Jeff!  You've done a lot of great and difficult work
> including wading into the scary world of Kerberos!
>
> On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > NiFi community,
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeff
> Storck
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly
> > appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and generous contributions to the
> > project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > For those of you enjoying NiFi 1.4.0 release, Jeff was the release
> manager,
> > which is a huge complicated set of work. He's also been a long time
> > contributor, committer, and a strong member of the community.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Jeff!
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeff Storck

Matt Gilman
Congrats Jeff!

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 12:14 PM, Kevin Doran <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congrats, Jeff!
>
> On 12/5/17, 11:49, "Tony Kurc" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     NiFi community,
>     On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeff
> Storck
>     has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly
>     appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and generous contributions to the
>     project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
>     For those of you enjoying NiFi 1.4.0 release, Jeff was the release
> manager,
>     which is a huge complicated set of work. He's also been a long time
>     contributor, committer, and a strong member of the community.
>
>     Congratulations and welcome, Jeff!
>
>     Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeff Storck

Scott Aslan
Congrats!

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 12:16 PM, Matt Gilman <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congrats Jeff!
>
> On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 12:14 PM, Kevin Doran <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats, Jeff!
> >
> > On 12/5/17, 11:49, "Tony Kurc" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >     NiFi community,
> >     On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeff
> > Storck
> >     has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> > greatly
> >     appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and generous contributions to the
> >     project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> >     For those of you enjoying NiFi 1.4.0 release, Jeff was the release
> > manager,
> >     which is a huge complicated set of work. He's also been a long time
> >     contributor, committer, and a strong member of the community.
> >
> >     Congratulations and welcome, Jeff!
> >
> >     Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeff Storck

Matt Burgess-2
Congrats Jeff!  Welcome aboard!

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> NiFi community,
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeff Storck
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
> appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and generous contributions to the
> project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> For those of you enjoying NiFi 1.4.0 release, Jeff was the release manager,
> which is a huge complicated set of work. He's also been a long time
> contributor, committer, and a strong member of the community.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Jeff!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeff Storck

Jeff
Thanks, all!  It's great to be a part of this amazing community.

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 12:27 PM Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Jeff!  Welcome aboard!
>
> On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > NiFi community,
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeff
> Storck
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly
> > appreciate all of Jeff's hard work and generous contributions to the
> > project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > For those of you enjoying NiFi 1.4.0 release, Jeff was the release
> manager,
> > which is a huge complicated set of work. He's also been a long time
> > contributor, committer, and a strong member of the community.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Jeff!
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeff Storck

Yolanda Davis
Congrats Jeff!

@YolandaMDavis