[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

Tony Kurc
All,

On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeremy Dyer
has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.

Jeremy has been a long-time contributor to the project - across many
different parts of the project to include NiFi and and MiNiFi, contributing
code, reviews, release verification, and help on the mailing lists. He's
performed the challenging, detail oriented work of acting as a release
manager for both the Java and C++ versions of MiNiFi (0.5.0 of each).

Congratulations Jeremy and well deserved!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

Joe Witt
congrats jeremy!  excellent contribs over the last couple years.  my
favorite might be 'nifi reading a bedtime story'

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018, 5:36 AM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeremy Dyer
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Jeremy has been a long-time contributor to the project - across many
> different parts of the project to include NiFi and and MiNiFi, contributing
> code, reviews, release verification, and help on the mailing lists. He's
> performed the challenging, detail oriented work of acting as a release
> manager for both the Java and C++ versions of MiNiFi (0.5.0 of each).
>
> Congratulations Jeremy and well deserved!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

Pierre Villard
Congrats Jeremy! Well deserved, thanks for all the work on the (Mi)NiFi
projects (and the OAuth part under review)!

> All,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeremy Dyer
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Jeremy has been a long-time contributor to the project - across many
> different parts of the project to include NiFi and and MiNiFi, contributing
> code, reviews, release verification, and help on the mailing lists. He's
> performed the challenging, detail oriented work of acting as a release
> manager for both the Java and C++ versions of MiNiFi (0.5.0 of each).
>
> Congratulations Jeremy and well deserved!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

Congratulations, Jeremy! MiNiFi is opening up some really interesting
architectural options, and we're looking forward to putting it to use with
some of our clients.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 8:36 AM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeremy Dyer
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Jeremy has been a long-time contributor to the project - across many
> different parts of the project to include NiFi and and MiNiFi, contributing
> code, reviews, release verification, and help on the mailing lists. He's
> performed the challenging, detail oriented work of acting as a release
> manager for both the Java and C++ versions of MiNiFi (0.5.0 of each).
>
> Congratulations Jeremy and well deserved!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

Marc Parisi
Congrats Jeremy! Well deserved for you as well!

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018, 8:42 AM Pierre Villard <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congrats Jeremy! Well deserved, thanks for all the work on the (Mi)NiFi
> projects (and the OAuth part under review)!

> > All,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeremy
> Dyer
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> >
> > Jeremy has been a long-time contributor to the project - across many
> > different parts of the project to include NiFi and and MiNiFi,
> contributing
> > code, reviews, release verification, and help on the mailing lists. He's
> > performed the challenging, detail oriented work of acting as a release
> > manager for both the Java and C++ versions of MiNiFi (0.5.0 of each).
> >
> > Congratulations Jeremy and well deserved!
> >
> > Tony

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

Michael Moser
 Congrats, welcome, and thank you for your work.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 9:21 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>

> On July 31, 2018 at 08:36:48, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:
>
> All,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeremy Dyer
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Jeremy has been a long-time contributor to the project - across many
> different parts of the project to include NiFi and and MiNiFi, contributing
> code, reviews, release verification, and help on the mailing lists. He's
> performed the challenging, detail oriented work of acting as a release
> manager for both the Java and C++ versions of MiNiFi (0.5.0 of each).
>
> Congratulations Jeremy and well deserved!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

Scott Aslan
Congrats Jeremy!

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:02 AM Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Congrats, welcome, and thank you for your work.
>

> On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 9:21 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations!
> >

> > On July 31, 2018 at 08:36:48, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:
> >
> > All,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeremy
> Dyer
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> >
> > Jeremy has been a long-time contributor to the project - across many
> > different parts of the project to include NiFi and and MiNiFi,
> contributing
> > code, reviews, release verification, and help on the mailing lists. He's
> > performed the challenging, detail oriented work of acting as a release
> > manager for both the Java and C++ versions of MiNiFi (0.5.0 of each).
> >
> > Congratulations Jeremy and well deserved!
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

Sivaprasanna Sethuraman
Congratulations, Jeremy. Well deserved.

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 at 9:44 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Jeremy!
>
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:02 AM Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >  Congrats, welcome, and thank you for your work.
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 9:21 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations!
> > >

> > > On July 31, 2018 at 08:36:48, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:
> > >
> > > All,
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jeremy
> > Dyer
> > > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> > >
> > > Jeremy has been a long-time contributor to the project - across many
> > > different parts of the project to include NiFi and and MiNiFi,
> > contributing
> > > code, reviews, release verification, and help on the mailing lists.
> He's
> > > performed the challenging, detail oriented work of acting as a release
> > > manager for both the Java and C++ versions of MiNiFi (0.5.0 of each).
> > >
> > > Congratulations Jeremy and well deserved!
> > >
> > > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

Rob Moran
Congratulations, Jeremy!

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 1:17 PM Sivaprasanna <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations, Jeremy. Well deserved.
>
> On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 at 9:44 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Jeremy!
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:02 AM Michael Moser <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > >  Congrats, welcome, and thank you for your work.

> Jeremy
> > > Dyer

> > > contributing
> > He's
> release

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

Yolanda Davis
Congratulations Jeremy!

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 7:23 AM, Rob Moran <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Jeremy!
>
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 1:17 PM Sivaprasanna <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Jeremy. Well deserved.
> >
> > On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 at 9:44 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Jeremy!

> > Jeremy

> many
> > > He's
> > release
> each).

@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

Jeremy Dyer
I am very excited to be more involved in such a great community! Thank you
everyone for the kind words and looking forward to what the future brings
in this community!

Thanks!
Jeremy Dyer

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 8:46 AM, Yolanda Davis <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations Jeremy!
>
> On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 7:23 AM, Rob Moran <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Jeremy!
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 1:17 PM Sivaprasanna <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations, Jeremy. Well deserved.

> [hidden email]

> > > Jeremy

> > many
> lists.
> > > release
> > each).

> @YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Jeremy Dyer

Jeff
Congrats, Jeremy!