[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Tony Kurc
NiFi Community,

On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Kevin Doran
has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.

In addition to being a regular code contributor to the project for quite
some time, Kevin has been hard to miss on the mailing lists, especially on
NiFi Registry threads. We all appreciate his hard work getting releases
"out the door", helping verify releases and recently doing release manager
duty for the NiFi Registry 0.2.0.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Kevin to the Apache NiFi PMC.

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Joe Witt
well done and congrats!

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018, 5:26 AM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> NiFi Community,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Kevin Doran
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> In addition to being a regular code contributor to the project for quite
> some time, Kevin has been hard to miss on the mailing lists, especially on
> NiFi Registry threads. We all appreciate his hard work getting releases
> "out the door", helping verify releases and recently doing release manager
> duty for the NiFi Registry 0.2.0.
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Kevin to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Congratulations! The work on the registry is really helping out some of the
people I work with, and is helping differentiate NiFi.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 8:26 AM Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> NiFi Community,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Kevin Doran
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> In addition to being a regular code contributor to the project for quite
> some time, Kevin has been hard to miss on the mailing lists, especially on
> NiFi Registry threads. We all appreciate his hard work getting releases
> "out the door", helping verify releases and recently doing release manager
> duty for the NiFi Registry 0.2.0.
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Kevin to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Pierre Villard
Congrats Kevin, very well deserved, thanks for all your work on the NiFi
projects!

> NiFi Community,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Kevin Doran
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> In addition to being a regular code contributor to the project for quite
> some time, Kevin has been hard to miss on the mailing lists, especially on
> NiFi Registry threads. We all appreciate his hard work getting releases
> "out the door", helping verify releases and recently doing release manager
> duty for the NiFi Registry 0.2.0.
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Kevin to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Marc Parisi
Congrats! Well deserved!

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018, 8:41 AM Pierre Villard <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congrats Kevin, very well deserved, thanks for all your work on the NiFi
> projects!

> > NiFi Community,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Kevin
> Doran
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> >
> > In addition to being a regular code contributor to the project for quite
> > some time, Kevin has been hard to miss on the mailing lists, especially
> on
> > NiFi Registry threads. We all appreciate his hard work getting releases
> > "out the door", helping verify releases and recently doing release
> manager
> > duty for the NiFi Registry 0.2.0.
> >
> > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Kevin to the Apache NiFi
> > PMC.
> >
> > Tony

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Michael Moser
Congrats, welcome, and thank you for your work.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 9:21 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>

> On July 31, 2018 at 08:26:34, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:
>
> NiFi Community,
>
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Kevin Doran
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> In addition to being a regular code contributor to the project for quite
> some time, Kevin has been hard to miss on the mailing lists, especially on
> NiFi Registry threads. We all appreciate his hard work getting releases
> "out the door", helping verify releases and recently doing release manager
> duty for the NiFi Registry 0.2.0.
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Kevin to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Scott Aslan
Congrats Kevin!

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:01 AM Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats, welcome, and thank you for your work.
>

> On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 9:21 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations!
> >

> > On July 31, 2018 at 08:26:34, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:
> >
> > NiFi Community,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Kevin
> Doran
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> >
> > In addition to being a regular code contributor to the project for quite
> > some time, Kevin has been hard to miss on the mailing lists, especially
> on
> > NiFi Registry threads. We all appreciate his hard work getting releases
> > "out the door", helping verify releases and recently doing release
> manager
> > duty for the NiFi Registry 0.2.0.
> >
> > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Kevin to the Apache NiFi
> > PMC.
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Sivaprasanna Sethuraman
Congratulations, Kevin.

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 at 9:43 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Kevin!
>
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:01 AM Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats, welcome, and thank you for your work.
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 9:21 AM Otto Fowler <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations!
> > >

> > > On July 31, 2018 at 08:26:34, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:
> > >
> > > NiFi Community,
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Kevin
> > Doran
> > > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.
> > >
> > > In addition to being a regular code contributor to the project for
> quite
> > > some time, Kevin has been hard to miss on the mailing lists, especially
> > on
> > > NiFi Registry threads. We all appreciate his hard work getting releases
> > > "out the door", helping verify releases and recently doing release
> > manager
> > > duty for the NiFi Registry 0.2.0.
> > >
> > > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Kevin to the Apache NiFi
> > > PMC.
> > >
> > > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Rob Moran
Congratulations, Kevin!

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 1:16 PM Sivaprasanna <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations, Kevin.
>
> On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 at 9:43 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Kevin!
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 11:01 AM Michael Moser <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats, welcome, and thank you for your work.

> > > Doran

> > quite
> especially
> > > on
> releases
> > > manager

> NiFi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Yolanda Davis
Congratulations Kevin!

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 7:23 AM, Rob Moran <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Kevin!
>
> On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 1:16 PM Sivaprasanna <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Kevin.
> >
> > On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 at 9:43 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Kevin!

> Kevin

> > > quite
> > especially
> > releases

> > NiFi

@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Kevin Doran-2
Thanks, everyone! There are so many exciting things going on in the Apache
NiFi project and community these days. It's really fun to be involved and a
great opportunity to work with such a terrific community! I'm happy to
contribute in any way that I can.

Thanks!
Kevin

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 8:47 AM, Yolanda Davis <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations Kevin!
>
> On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 7:23 AM, Rob Moran <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Kevin!
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 1:16 PM Sivaprasanna <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations, Kevin.

> [hidden email]

> > Kevin

> for
> > > especially
> > > releases
> release

> Apache
> > > NiFi

> @YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Kevin Doran

Jeff
Congrats Kevin!