[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

Tony Kurc
NiFi community,
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Marc Parisi
has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
appreciate all of Marc's hard work and generous contributions to the
project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Marc is a major contributor to MiNiFi CPP; in addition to his code and
review contributions, he recently release managed the 0.3.0 release. He's
super friendly, active across the NiFi project, and can lift a small car.

Congratulations and welcome, Marc!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

Joe Witt
extremely cool stuff from mr parisi.

thanks Marc and congrats!

On Dec 14, 2017 6:47 PM, "Tony Kurc" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> NiFi community,
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Marc Parisi
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
> appreciate all of Marc's hard work and generous contributions to the
> project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Marc is a major contributor to MiNiFi CPP; in addition to his code and
> review contributions, he recently release managed the 0.3.0 release. He's
> super friendly, active across the NiFi project, and can lift a small car.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Marc!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

Matt Burgess-2
Congratulations Marc with a C :) Welcome aboard, looking forward to
more kick-arse contributions!

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 6:47 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> NiFi community,
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Marc Parisi
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
> appreciate all of Marc's hard work and generous contributions to the
> project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Marc is a major contributor to MiNiFi CPP; in addition to his code and
> review contributions, he recently release managed the 0.3.0 release. He's
> super friendly, active across the NiFi project, and can lift a small car.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Marc!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

Scott Aslan
Congrats!

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 6:50 PM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Marc with a C :) Welcome aboard, looking forward to
> more kick-arse contributions!
>
> On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 6:47 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > NiFi community,
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Marc
> Parisi
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly
> > appreciate all of Marc's hard work and generous contributions to the
> > project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Marc is a major contributor to MiNiFi CPP; in addition to his code and
> > review contributions, he recently release managed the 0.3.0 release. He's
> > super friendly, active across the NiFi project, and can lift a small car.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Marc!
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

Jeremy Dyer
Congrats Marc! Lots of good work I have seen from you and appreciate all you have given the community!

- Jeremy Dyer

> On Dec 14, 2017, at 8:29 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats!
>
>> On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 6:50 PM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Congratulations Marc with a C :) Welcome aboard, looking forward to
>> more kick-arse contributions!
>>
>>> On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 6:47 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> NiFi community,
>>> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Marc
>> Parisi
>>> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
>> greatly
>>> appreciate all of Marc's hard work and generous contributions to the
>>> project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>>>
>>> Marc is a major contributor to MiNiFi CPP; in addition to his code and
>>> review contributions, he recently release managed the 0.3.0 release. He's
>>> super friendly, active across the NiFi project, and can lift a small car.
>>>
>>> Congratulations and welcome, Marc!
>>>
>>> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

Mike Hogue
Congrats, Marc! Well deserved!
On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 20:41 Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Marc! Lots of good work I have seen from you and appreciate all
> you have given the community!
>
> - Jeremy Dyer
>
> > On Dec 14, 2017, at 8:29 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congrats!
> >
> >> On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 6:50 PM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Congratulations Marc with a C :) Welcome aboard, looking forward to
> >> more kick-arse contributions!

> >> Parisi
> >> greatly

> He's
> car.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

Jeff
Congrats, Marc!  Treat yourself to some Kobe beef. :)

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:47 PM Mike Hogue <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats, Marc! Well deserved!
> On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 20:41 Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Marc! Lots of good work I have seen from you and appreciate all
> > you have given the community!
> >
> > - Jeremy Dyer
> >
> > > On Dec 14, 2017, at 8:29 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Congrats!

> and
> > He's
> > car.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

Pierre Villard
Congrats Marc!!

> Congrats, Marc!  Treat yourself to some Kobe beef. :)
>
> On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:47 PM Mike Hogue <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats, Marc! Well deserved!
> > On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 20:41 Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Marc! Lots of good work I have seen from you and appreciate
> all
> > > you have given the community!
> > >
> > > - Jeremy Dyer

> Marc
> the

> > and
> release.
> > > He's
> small
> > > car.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

Rob Moran
Congratulations, Marc!

Rob

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

Michael Moser
Congrats Marc, and thanks for your work on the project.

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 6:52 AM, Rob Moran <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Marc!
>
> On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 4:31 AM Pierre Villard <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Marc!!

> > > Congrats, Marc!  Treat yourself to some Kobe beef. :)

> appreciate
> > > all

> > [hidden email]

> > > Marc
> > We
> > > the
> project.

> > code
> > > release.
> > > small

> Rob

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

Yolanda Davis
Congratulations Marc!

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 6:52 AM, Rob Moran <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Marc!
>
> On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 4:31 AM Pierre Villard <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Marc!!

> > > Congrats, Marc!  Treat yourself to some Kobe beef. :)

> appreciate
> > > all

> > [hidden email]

> > > Marc
> > We
> > > the
> project.

> > code
> > > release.
> > > small

> --
> Rob

@YolandaMDavis

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Marc Parisi

Marc Parisi
Thanks everyone!

Let the record state that I have been known to lift tens of hot wheels cars
at once.