[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Moser

[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Moser

Tony Kurc
NiFi community,
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Mike Moser
has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
appreciate all of Mike's hard work and generous contributions to the
project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Mike has been a long time code contributor to NiFi, he performed the final
release management duties for the 0.x line, has been involved with
verifying releases and always a delight on the mailing lists.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Mike to the Apache NiFi PMC.

Congratulations and welcome, Mike!

-- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Moser

Joe Witt
Congrats Mike!  Thanks for all your efforts

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> NiFi community,
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Mike Moser
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
> appreciate all of Mike's hard work and generous contributions to the
> project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Mike has been a long time code contributor to NiFi, he performed the final
> release management duties for the 0.x line, has been involved with
> verifying releases and always a delight on the mailing lists.
>
> Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Mike to the Apache NiFi PMC.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Mike!
>
> -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Moser

Juan Sequeiros
Mike this is awesome. Congrats and thanks.

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:20 PM Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Mike!  Thanks for all your efforts
>
> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > NiFi community,
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Mike
> Moser
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly
> > appreciate all of Mike's hard work and generous contributions to the
> > project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Mike has been a long time code contributor to NiFi, he performed the
> final
> > release management duties for the 0.x line, has been involved with
> > verifying releases and always a delight on the mailing lists.
> >
> > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Mike to the Apache NiFi
> PMC.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Mike!
> >
> > -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Moser

Scott Aslan
Congrats!

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:25 PM, Juan Sequeiros <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mike this is awesome. Congrats and thanks.
>
> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:20 PM Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Mike!  Thanks for all your efforts
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > NiFi community,
> > > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Mike
> > Moser
> > > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> > greatly
> > > appreciate all of Mike's hard work and generous contributions to the
> > > project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> > >
> > > Mike has been a long time code contributor to NiFi, he performed the
> > final
> > > release management duties for the 0.x line, has been involved with
> > > verifying releases and always a delight on the mailing lists.
> > >
> > > Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Mike to the Apache NiFi
> > PMC.
> > >
> > > Congratulations and welcome, Mike!
> > >
> > > -- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Moser

Matt Burgess-2
Congrats and welcome aboard!

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats!
>
> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:25 PM, Juan Sequeiros <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Mike this is awesome. Congrats and thanks.
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:20 PM Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Congrats Mike!  Thanks for all your efforts

>> > Moser
>> > greatly

>> > final

>> > PMC.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Moser

Jeff
Congrats Mike!

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:46 PM Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats and welcome aboard!
>
> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Congrats!
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:25 PM, Juan Sequeiros <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Mike this is awesome. Congrats and thanks.

> NiFi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Moser

Michael Hogue
Congratulations, Mike!
On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 17:59 Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Mike!
>
> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:46 PM Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats and welcome aboard!
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:40 PM, Scott Aslan <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > > Congrats!

> Mike
> the

> the

> > NiFi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Moser

Corey Flowers
About time!!! Congrats Mike!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 20, 2017, at 6:58 PM, Michael Hogue <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congratulations, Mike!
>> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 17:59 Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Congrats Mike!
>>
>>> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 4:46 PM Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Congrats and welcome aboard!

>> Mike
>> the

>> the

>>> NiFi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Moser

Mark Bean
Congrats Mike!!

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Corey Flowers <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> About time!!! Congrats Mike!!!!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Nov 20, 2017, at 6:58 PM, Michael Hogue <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations, Mike!
> >> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 17:59 Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Congrats Mike!

> >> Mike
> >> the

> >> the

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Moser

Joe Skora
Congrats Mike and welcome aboard!

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 7:34 AM, Mark Bean <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Mike!!
>

> On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Corey Flowers <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > About time!!! Congrats Mike!!!!
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > > On Nov 20, 2017, at 6:58 PM, Michael Hogue <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Congratulations, Mike!

> [hidden email]>

> We

> with

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Mike Moser

Andy Christianson-3
Congrats!

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.