[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Scott Aslan

[ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Scott Aslan

Tony Kurc
NiFi community,
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Scott Aslan
has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
appreciate all of Scotts's hard work and generous contributions to the
project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Scott has been delivering as a strong committer for quite a long time, is
making huge progress on nifi-registry, and has had wide reach to the
community in many ways, to include our mailing lists.

Congratulations and welcome, Scott!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Scott Aslan

Matt Burgess
Congratulations Scotty! Glad to have you aboard!

> On Dec 2, 2017, at 2:46 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> NiFi community,
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Scott Aslan
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
> appreciate all of Scotts's hard work and generous contributions to the
> project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Scott has been delivering as a strong committer for quite a long time, is
> making huge progress on nifi-registry, and has had wide reach to the
> community in many ways, to include our mailing lists.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Scott!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Scott Aslan

Joe Witt
congrats scott and thanks for all the awesome ui and community work youve
done!

On Dec 2, 2017 2:48 PM, "Matt Burgess" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Scotty! Glad to have you aboard!
>

> > On Dec 2, 2017, at 2:46 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > NiFi community,
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Scott
> Aslan
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly
> > appreciate all of Scotts's hard work and generous contributions to the
> > project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Scott has been delivering as a strong committer for quite a long time, is
> > making huge progress on nifi-registry, and has had wide reach to the
> > community in many ways, to include our mailing lists.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Scott!
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Scott Aslan

Kevin Doran
Congrats, Scott! Keep crushing it!

________________________________
congrats scott and thanks for all the awesome ui and community work youve
done!

On Dec 2, 2017 2:48 PM, "Matt Burgess" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Scotty! Glad to have you aboard!
>

> > On Dec 2, 2017, at 2:46 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > NiFi community,
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Scott
> Aslan
> > has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
> greatly
> > appreciate all of Scotts's hard work and generous contributions to the
> > project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
> >
> > Scott has been delivering as a strong committer for quite a long time, is
> > making huge progress on nifi-registry, and has had wide reach to the
> > community in many ways, to include our mailing lists.
> >
> > Congratulations and welcome, Scott!
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Scott Aslan

Marc Parisi
Congrats Scott!

On Dec 2, 2017 8:14 PM, "Kevin Doran" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats, Scott! Keep crushing it!

> ________________________________

Yolanda Davis
Congrats Scott!!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 2, 2017, at 8:43 PM, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Congrats Scott!
>
>> On Dec 2, 2017 8:14 PM, "Kevin Doran" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Congrats, Scott! Keep crushing it!
>>
>> Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
>> ________________________________

Scott Aslan
Thank you everyone!

It is truly an honor and I am blessed to work with such an committed,
energetic, and professional group. I look forward to many more great
achievements for this community and our project!

-Scotty Aslan

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 9:51 PM, Yolanda Davis <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congrats Scott!!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Dec 2, 2017, at 8:43 PM, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congrats Scott!
> >
> >> On Dec 2, 2017 8:14 PM, "Kevin Doran" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Congrats, Scott! Keep crushing it!
> >>
> >> Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
> >> ________________________________

Pierre Villard
Congrats Scott, well deserved!

> Thank you everyone!
>
> It is truly an honor and I am blessed to work with such an committed,
> energetic, and professional group. I look forward to many more great
> achievements for this community and our project!
>
> -Scotty Aslan
>

> On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 9:51 PM, Yolanda Davis <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Scott!!
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > > On Dec 2, 2017, at 8:43 PM, Marc <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Congrats Scott!

Rob Moran
Awesome – congrats Scott!!

Rob

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New NiFi PMC member Scott Aslan

Michael Moser
Thank you for your work, Scott, and congrats on joining the PMC!

-- Mike

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 7:02 AM, Rob Moran <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Awesome – congrats Scott!!
>
> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 4:28 AM Pierre Villard <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Scott, well deserved!

> > > Thank you everyone!
> > >
> > > It is truly an honor and I am blessed to work with such an committed,
> > > energetic, and professional group. I look forward to many more great
> > > achievements for this community and our project!
> > >
> > > -Scotty Aslan
> > >

> > > On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 9:51 PM, Yolanda Davis <
> [hidden email]

Jeff
Congrats, Scott.  You are really crushing it!

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 9:11 AM Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you for your work, Scott, and congrats on joining the PMC!
>
> -- Mike
>

> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 7:02 AM, Rob Moran <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Awesome – congrats Scott!!
> >
> > On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 4:28 AM Pierre Villard <

> > > Congrats Scott, well deserved!

> > [hidden email]

Andrew Psaltis
Congrats Scott!! All of your work on the UI is greatly appreciated by
everyone that uses NiFi.

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> NiFi community,
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Scott Aslan
> has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We greatly
> appreciate all of Scotts's hard work and generous contributions to the
> project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.
>
> Scott has been delivering as a strong committer for quite a long time, is
> making huge progress on nifi-registry, and has had wide reach to the
> community in many ways, to include our mailing lists.
>
> Congratulations and welcome, Scott!
>
> Tony

Andrew