[ANNOUNCE] New committer and PPMC member - Jenn Barnabee

[ANNOUNCE] New committer and PPMC member - Jenn Barnabee

trkurc
Administrator
On behalf of the Apache NiFi PPMC, I thought it appropriate to announce
Jenn Barnabee has been elected as a committer and PPMC member for the
podling. This announcement is a bit belated;  those astute observers may
have noticed some binding votes on the releases from Jenn already! Welcome
to the team Jenn!

Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer and PPMC member - Jenn Barnabee

Josh Elser
Congrats!

Tony Kurc wrote:
> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PPMC, I thought it appropriate to announce
> Jenn Barnabee has been elected as a committer and PPMC member for the
> podling. This announcement is a bit belated;  those astute observers may
> have noticed some binding votes on the releases from Jenn already! Welcome
> to the team Jenn!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer and PPMC member - Jenn Barnabee

Joey Echeverria
Congrats Jenn!

Joey Echeverria

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 6:16 PM, Josh Elser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats!
> Tony Kurc wrote:
>> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PPMC, I thought it appropriate to announce
>> Jenn Barnabee has been elected as a committer and PPMC member for the
>> podling. This announcement is a bit belated;  those astute observers may
>> have noticed some binding votes on the releases from Jenn already! Welcome
>> to the team Jenn!
>>
>> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer and PPMC member - Jenn Barnabee

Jennifer Barnabee
Thanks!

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 8:55 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PPMC, I thought it appropriate to announce
> Jenn Barnabee has been elected as a committer and PPMC member for the
> podling. This announcement is a bit belated;  those astute observers may
> have noticed some binding votes on the releases from Jenn already! Welcome
> to the team Jenn!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer and PPMC member - Jenn Barnabee

Jennifer Barnabee
Hi Tony,
For the benefit of myself and any other new committers/PPMC members, will
we all be listed on the following page? Or is that sort of reserved for the
originating PPMC?

http://nifi.incubator.apache.org/people.html

Thanks again! I'm excited to be a part of this!
-Jenn

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 8:55 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache NiFi PPMC, I thought it appropriate to announce
> Jenn Barnabee has been elected as a committer and PPMC member for the
> podling. This announcement is a bit belated;  those astute observers may
> have noticed some binding votes on the releases from Jenn already! Welcome
> to the team Jenn!
>
> Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer and PPMC member - Jenn Barnabee

Joe Witt
Jenn

Whether someone is (p)pmc day one or whether they are added later makes no
difference.  You're on the site now.

Welcome!

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Jennifer Barnabee <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Tony,
> For the benefit of myself and any other new committers/PPMC members, will
> we all be listed on the following page? Or is that sort of reserved for the
> originating PPMC?
>
> http://nifi.incubator.apache.org/people.html
>
> Thanks again! I'm excited to be a part of this!
> -Jenn
>
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 8:55 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache NiFi PPMC, I thought it appropriate to announce
> > Jenn Barnabee has been elected as a committer and PPMC member for the
> > podling. This announcement is a bit belated;  those astute observers may
> > have noticed some binding votes on the releases from Jenn already!
> Welcome
> > to the team Jenn!
> >
> > Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer and PPMC member - Jenn Barnabee

Drew Farris
Congratulations Jenn, thanks for all of the great work.