Adding custom logging Appender to NiFi

Toivo Adams
Hi,

I have custom logging appenders (extends ch.qos.logback.core.AppenderBase)
I put custom appenders jar file to /lib directory.
I added appenders to /conf/ logback.xml and this worked fine using NiFi 1.1.1

Few weeks ago I started to upgrade to NiFi 1.3.0 and along the process appenders are not found anymore, during NiFi startup I see java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

What am I missing?
Has classloading changed in 1.3 (or 1.2)?

Thanks
Toivo

Re: Adding custom logging Appender to NiFi

Toivo Adams
Solved.
You need to put your custom jar files also to /lib/bootstrap directrory.

Regards,
Toivo