Adding user in NIFI-1.4.0

pallavi
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Adding user in NIFI-1.4.0

Matt Gilman
Pallavi,

Please refer to our admin guide for instructions on configuring users,
group, and policies [1].

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#config-users-access-policies

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 5:53 AM, Bhosale, Pallavi <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> how to create users in nifi 1.4.0 ??
> need help.
>
> Thanks,
> Pallavi Bhosale
> person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
> are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute,
> or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in
> error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
> message.

Re: Adding user in NIFI-1.4.0

tanezavm
Hi Pallavi,

You need to configure nifi for a secure access (https) so you can login to
NiFi as a specific user.
There is a nifi tls toolkit that you can download for a start to create
certificates and keys for your nifi server as well as for a user.

https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/58233/using-the-tls-toolkit-to-simplify-security.html
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/81184/understanding-the-initial-admin-identity-access-po.html

Regards,
Virgil