Agenda for Tuesday's sync-up

Ryan Blue
Hi everyone, I have a few items for Tuesday's sync-up that I thought I'd
send out in advance so everyone has time to consider them:

* What are do you want to get in for the 1.6.0 release?
   - Keep in mind 1.7.0 will transition to org.apache: no new features!
* What would you like to see added to this month's Incubator report?

BTW, the other things on my list are:
* Documenting compatibility guarantees for the format (forward-compat)
* Enforcing compatibility for parquet-mr libraries

Thanks!

rb

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer
Cloudera, Inc.

Re: Agenda for Tuesday's sync-up

Dan Bress
Ryan,
   Did you send this to the wrong DL?

Dan Bress
Software Engineer
ONYX Consulting Services

Software Engineer
Cloudera, Inc.

Re: Agenda for Tuesday's sync-up

trkurc
Administrator
For a second I was sad that I somehow didn't hear about a nifi sync-up.
Then I saw the version numbers.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Dan Bress <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ryan,
>    Did you send this to the wrong DL?
>
> Dan Bress
> Software Engineer
> ONYX Consulting Services

Hi everyone! Turns out this is the NiFi list. Please ignore the strange
e-mail I sent.

But to salvage this accidental thread, Tony seemed interested in a
sync-up and I can recommend them. It's been really valuable to have a
google hangout with the Parquet community once a month or so.

rb

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer