Anyone at ApacheCon

Suresh Marru
I missed the nifi presentation at apachecon. Any one still around in Austin to have a chat?

I am interested to see if we can work together with Apache Airavata to integrate the web based GUI with Airavata API.

Please holler if you are interested to chat. I am not subscribed to the list, so please send me an email directory to smarru at apache.org <http://apache.org/>.

Thanks,
Suresh

Re: Anyone at ApacheCon

Mark Payne
Suresh,

Thanks for taking the time to come out to chat with us today.

If there are others at ApacheCon who are interested in meeting up, let us know - we have several committers around who would love to chat with you.

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 15, 2015, at 11:01 AM, Suresh Marru <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I missed the nifi presentation at apachecon. Any one still around in Austin to have a chat?
>
> I am interested to see if we can work together with Apache Airavata to integrate the web based GUI with Airavata API.
>
> Please holler if you are interested to chat. I am not subscribed to the list, so please send me an email directory to smarru at apache.org <http://apache.org/>.
>
> Thanks,
> Suresh

Re: Anyone at ApacheCon

Joey Echeverria-2
I'm still around and would love to join in if possible.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Mark Payne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Suresh,
>
> Thanks for taking the time to come out to chat with us today.
>
> If there are others at ApacheCon who are interested in meeting up, let us know - we have several committers around who would love to chat with you.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Apr 15, 2015, at 11:01 AM, Suresh Marru <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I missed the nifi presentation at apachecon. Any one still around in Austin to have a chat?
>>
>> I am interested to see if we can work together with Apache Airavata to integrate the web based GUI with Airavata API.
>>
>> Please holler if you are interested to chat. I am not subscribed to the list, so please send me an email directory to smarru at apache.org <http://apache.org/>.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Suresh

Re: Anyone at ApacheCon

Joe Witt
Hey joey.  The guys chatted with suresh earlier.  Airavata sounds like a
really cool project.  See you at lightning talks?