Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

12

Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

vpp9380
Hi ,
When is NiFi 0.7.0 release planned?

PS: i am not sure whether my posts and mails are reaching to you guys. My sincere apology if this question has been repeated.

Regards,
-Ved
Regards,
-Ved

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Joe Witt
Hello Ved

We were recently talking about doing the 0.7.0 release timed similarly
with the 1.0.0 release.  But that might be too long of a wait and the
0.7 line has plenty of good things in it.

What in particular are you looking for from it?

Also, your emails do get through but they require moderation.  Please
subscribe by following the information here:
https://nifi.apache.org/mailing_lists.html

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 6:25 AM, vpp9380 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi ,
> When is NiFi 0.7.0 release planned?
>
> PS: i am not sure whether my posts and mails are reaching to you guys. My
> sincere apology if this question has been repeated.
>
> Regards,
> -Ved

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

idioma
Joe,
I was actually going to post the very same question when I have found this one. I am personally interested in the following features:

JSON-to-JSON Schema Converter Editor;
Transform JOLT Processor;
Add replaceFirst method to expression language

Any idea about the timeline?

Thank you,

Regards,

I.

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Joe Witt
Team

Several folks have asked for an 070 release.  However there are quite a lot
of tickets hanging out there.  I plan to move them out to allow for a
release to occur.  If there are critical items please advise.

On Jun 4, 2016 4:13 PM, "idioma" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Joe,
> I was actually going to post the very same question when I have found this
> one. I am personally interested in the following features:
>
> JSON-to-JSON Schema Converter Editor
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1850>  ;
> Transform JOLT Processor <https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/405>  ;
> Add replaceFirst method to expression language
> <https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/474>
>
> Any idea about the timeline?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Regards,
>
> I.

> Nabble.com.

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

trkurc
Administrator
Joe,
Please leave the cookie code that I'm reviewing (NIFI-1937) in 0.7.0. I'm
almost done testing.

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Team
>
> Several folks have asked for an 070 release.  However there are quite a lot
> of tickets hanging out there.  I plan to move them out to allow for a
> release to occur.  If there are critical items please advise.

> On Jun 4, 2016 4:13 PM, "idioma" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Joe,
> > I was actually going to post the very same question when I have found
> this
> > one. I am personally interested in the following features:
> >
> > JSON-to-JSON Schema Converter Editor
> > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1850>  ;
> > Transform JOLT Processor <https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/405>  ;
> > Add replaceFirst method to expression language
> > <https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/474>
> >
> > Any idea about the timeline?
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > I.

> > Nabble.com.

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Ryan Hendrickson
This is old enough that I'm sure it will make 0.7.0.. Just to give a shout
though:
"NIFI-1686 - NiFi is unable to populate over 1/4 of AMQP properties from
flow properties." (https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/305)

NIFI 0.6.1 throws some nice stacktraces for this..

I think it barely missed the 0.6.1 release..

https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/e02c79975ed8db69e63d96a28e81db08bc869e54#diff-3e956d8910c69a1df119adf256b3e1ce

Ryan

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Joe,
> Please leave the cookie code that I'm reviewing (NIFI-1937) in 0.7.0. I'm
> almost done testing.
>
> On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Team
> >
> > Several folks have asked for an 070 release.  However there are quite a
> lot
> > of tickets hanging out there.  I plan to move them out to allow for a
> > release to occur.  If there are critical items please advise.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Joe
> > On Jun 4, 2016 4:13 PM, "idioma" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Joe,
> > > I was actually going to post the very same question when I have found
> > this
> > > one. I am personally interested in the following features:
> > >
> > > JSON-to-JSON Schema Converter Editor
> > > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1850>  ;
> > > Transform JOLT Processor <https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/405>  ;
> > > Add replaceFirst method to expression language
> > > <https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/474>
> > >
> > > Any idea about the timeline?
> > >
> > > Thank you,
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > I.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Nabble.com.

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Michael Moser
PR #305 was merged into 0.x and master branches, so I updated NIFI-1686 to
reflect its Fix Version as 1.0.0, 0.7.0

-- Mike

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Ryan H <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is old enough that I'm sure it will make 0.7.0.. Just to give a shout
> though:
> "NIFI-1686 - NiFi is unable to populate over 1/4 of AMQP properties from
> flow properties." (https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/305)
>
> NIFI 0.6.1 throws some nice stacktraces for this..
>
> I think it barely missed the 0.6.1 release..
>

> https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/e02c79975ed8db69e63d96a28e81db08bc869e54#diff-3e956d8910c69a1df119adf256b3e1ce
>
> Ryan
>

> On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Joe,
> > Please leave the cookie code that I'm reviewing (NIFI-1937) in 0.7.0. I'm
> > almost done testing.
> >
> > On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Team
> > >
> > > Several folks have asked for an 070 release.  However there are quite a
> > lot
> > > of tickets hanging out there.  I plan to move them out to allow for a
> > > release to occur.  If there are critical items please advise.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Joe

> > > this

> ;

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Joe Witt
NiFi 0.7.0 presently has 24 open tickets [1].

I moved/closed those that appeared obvious to move out for now.
However, for those that remain they seem to be in active review state
and just needing some final review/feedback.

If you have tickets in here that you contributed or are reviewing
please try to carry the issue through to its eventual merge, deferral,
or closure.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI/fixforversion/12335078

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> PR #305 was merged into 0.x and master branches, so I updated NIFI-1686 to
> reflect its Fix Version as 1.0.0, 0.7.0
>
> -- Mike
>

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Ryan H <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> This is old enough that I'm sure it will make 0.7.0.. Just to give a shout
>> though:
>> "NIFI-1686 - NiFi is unable to populate over 1/4 of AMQP properties from
>> flow properties." (https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/305)
>>
>> NIFI 0.6.1 throws some nice stacktraces for this..
>>
>> I think it barely missed the 0.6.1 release..
>>

>> https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/e02c79975ed8db69e63d96a28e81db08bc869e54#diff-3e956d8910c69a1df119adf256b3e1ce
>>
>> Ryan
>>

>> On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Tony Kurc <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Joe,
>> > Please leave the cookie code that I'm reviewing (NIFI-1937) in 0.7.0. I'm
>> > almost done testing.

>> > lot

>> ;

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Ryan Hendrickson
Any merit in cutting off the rest of the non-critical issues, and planning
an 0.7.1 release?  Not rush the dev, but cut something current for the rest
of us to start using and testing.  Maybe even an RC?

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 12:45 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> NiFi 0.7.0 presently has 24 open tickets [1].
>
> I moved/closed those that appeared obvious to move out for now.
> However, for those that remain they seem to be in active review state
> and just needing some final review/feedback.
>
> If you have tickets in here that you contributed or are reviewing
> please try to carry the issue through to its eventual merge, deferral,
> or closure.
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI/fixforversion/12335078

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > PR #305 was merged into 0.x and master branches, so I updated NIFI-1686
> > reflect its Fix Version as 1.0.0, 0.7.0
> >
> > -- Mike
> >

> > On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Ryan H <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> This is old enough that I'm sure it will make 0.7.0.. Just to give a
> shout
> >> though:
> >> "NIFI-1686 - NiFi is unable to populate over 1/4 of AMQP properties from
> >> flow properties." (https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/305)
> >>
> >> NIFI 0.6.1 throws some nice stacktraces for this..
> >>
> >> I think it barely missed the 0.6.1 release..
> >>

> https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/e02c79975ed8db69e63d96a28e81db08bc869e54#diff-3e956d8910c69a1df119adf256b3e1ce
> >>
> >> Ryan

> I'm

> quite a

> found

> >> ;

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Joe Witt
Ryan

I am supportive of that idea.  I'll create an 0.7.1 version and move
things over to it which seem feasible.  Then send another note.  If
folks need things shuffled we can address them.

Good call

Joe

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Ryan H <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any merit in cutting off the rest of the non-critical issues, and planning
> an 0.7.1 release?  Not rush the dev, but cut something current for the rest
> of us to start using and testing.  Maybe even an RC?
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 12:45 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> NiFi 0.7.0 presently has 24 open tickets [1].
>>
>> I moved/closed those that appeared obvious to move out for now.
>> However, for those that remain they seem to be in active review state
>> and just needing some final review/feedback.
>>
>> If you have tickets in here that you contributed or are reviewing
>> please try to carry the issue through to its eventual merge, deferral,
>> or closure.
>>
>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI/fixforversion/12335078
>>
>> Thanks
>> Joe
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > PR #305 was merged into 0.x and master branches, so I updated NIFI-1686
>> > reflect its Fix Version as 1.0.0, 0.7.0
>> >
>> > -- Mike

>> shout

>> https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/e02c79975ed8db69e63d96a28e81db08bc869e54#diff-3e956d8910c69a1df119adf256b3e1ce

>> I'm

>> quite a

>> found

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Ryan Hendrickson
That's awesome!  Thanks Joe.  We'll get 0.7.0 installed whenever it's cut
(RC or otherwise), and let you know if we see anything with it.

Ryan

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ryan
>
> I am supportive of that idea.  I'll create an 0.7.1 version and move
> things over to it which seem feasible.  Then send another note.  If
> folks need things shuffled we can address them.
>
> Good call
>
> Joe
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Ryan H <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Any merit in cutting off the rest of the non-critical issues, and
> planning
> > an 0.7.1 release?  Not rush the dev, but cut something current for the
> rest
> > of us to start using and testing.  Maybe even an RC?
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 12:45 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> NiFi 0.7.0 presently has 24 open tickets [1].
> >>
> >> I moved/closed those that appeared obvious to move out for now.
> >> However, for those that remain they seem to be in active review state
> >> and just needing some final review/feedback.
> >>
> >> If you have tickets in here that you contributed or are reviewing
> >> please try to carry the issue through to its eventual merge, deferral,
> >> or closure.
> >>
> >> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI/fixforversion/12335078
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Joe

> NIFI-1686

> >> shout
> from

> https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/e02c79975ed8db69e63d96a28e81db08bc869e54#diff-3e956d8910c69a1df119adf256b3e1ce

> 0.7.0.
> >> I'm

> >> quite a
> for

> >> found

> https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/405

> at

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Michael Moser
All,

I'm noticing a few JIRA tickets in the Resolved state, with commits against
them, but the Fix Version is none.  I believe JIRA drives the release
notes, so we really should be diligent about making JIRA as accurate as
possible.  I fix these tickets as I find them, but it would help if others
can also be on the lookout for these.

Thanks,
-- Mike

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Ryan H <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That's awesome!  Thanks Joe.  We'll get 0.7.0 installed whenever it's cut
> (RC or otherwise), and let you know if we see anything with it.
>
> Ryan
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Ryan
> >
> > I am supportive of that idea.  I'll create an 0.7.1 version and move
> > things over to it which seem feasible.  Then send another note.  If
> > folks need things shuffled we can address them.
> >
> > Good call
> >
> > Joe
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Ryan H <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > > Any merit in cutting off the rest of the non-critical issues, and
> > planning
> > > an 0.7.1 release?  Not rush the dev, but cut something current for the
> > rest
> > > of us to start using and testing.  Maybe even an RC?

> > NIFI-1686

> > from

> https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/e02c79975ed8db69e63d96a28e81db08bc869e54#diff-3e956d8910c69a1df119adf256b3e1ce

> > 0.7.0.

> > for

> have

> > https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/405

> http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/Apache-NiFi-0-7-0-Release-date-tp10720p11056.html
> > at

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Matt Burgess
+1 for keeping JIRA accurate, I'll take a look too.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> I'm noticing a few JIRA tickets in the Resolved state, with commits against
> them, but the Fix Version is none.  I believe JIRA drives the release
> notes, so we really should be diligent about making JIRA as accurate as
> possible.  I fix these tickets as I find them, but it would help if others
> can also be on the lookout for these.
>
> Thanks,
> -- Mike
>

> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Ryan H <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> That's awesome!  Thanks Joe.  We'll get 0.7.0 installed whenever it's cut
>> (RC or otherwise), and let you know if we see anything with it.
>>
>> Ryan
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Ryan
>> >
>> > I am supportive of that idea.  I'll create an 0.7.1 version and move
>> > things over to it which seem feasible.  Then send another note.  If
>> > folks need things shuffled we can address them.
>> >
>> > Good call
>> >
>> > Joe

>> > planning
>> > rest

>> > NIFI-1686

>> > from

>> https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/e02c79975ed8db69e63d96a28e81db08bc869e54#diff-3e956d8910c69a1df119adf256b3e1ce

>> > 0.7.0.

>> > for

>> have

>> > https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/405

>> http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/Apache-NiFi-0-7-0-Release-date-tp10720p11056.html
>> > at

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Joe Witt
Mike

Can you share a few pointers to ones you've noticed?  Curious if there
is a pattern.

As the community is growing we need to keep reviewing what to document
to help new people onboard but also to document things for those that
have been around for a while and just never knew to keep these things
in mind.  Now, if these are things I did ... well then ... please
don't send those examples :-)

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 for keeping JIRA accurate, I'll take a look too.
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> I'm noticing a few JIRA tickets in the Resolved state, with commits against
>> them, but the Fix Version is none.  I believe JIRA drives the release
>> notes, so we really should be diligent about making JIRA as accurate as
>> possible.  I fix these tickets as I find them, but it would help if others
>> can also be on the lookout for these.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -- Mike
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Ryan H <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> That's awesome!  Thanks Joe.  We'll get 0.7.0 installed whenever it's cut
>>> (RC or otherwise), and let you know if we see anything with it.
>>>
>>> Ryan

>>> https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/e02c79975ed8db69e63d96a28e81db08bc869e54#diff-3e956d8910c69a1df119adf256b3e1ce

>>> have

>>> http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/Apache-NiFi-0-7-0-Release-date-tp10720p11056.html

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Ryan Hendrickson
I did build the 0.x branch for the latest 0.7.0... It works when you skip
building the tests.

The tests for nifi-hl7-processors aren't passing.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mike
>
> Can you share a few pointers to ones you've noticed?  Curious if there
> is a pattern.
>
> As the community is growing we need to keep reviewing what to document
> to help new people onboard but also to document things for those that
> have been around for a while and just never knew to keep these things
> in mind.  Now, if these are things I did ... well then ... please
> don't send those examples :-)

> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > +1 for keeping JIRA accurate, I'll take a look too.
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Michael Moser <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >> All,
> >>
> >> I'm noticing a few JIRA tickets in the Resolved state, with commits
> against
> >> them, but the Fix Version is none.  I believe JIRA drives the release
> >> notes, so we really should be diligent about making JIRA as accurate as
> >> possible.  I fix these tickets as I find them, but it would help if
> others
> >> can also be on the lookout for these.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> -- Mike

> cut

> the

> state

> deferral,

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI/fixforversion/12335078

> [hidden email]

> give
> properties

> https://github.com/apache/nifi/commit/e02c79975ed8db69e63d96a28e81db08bc869e54#diff-3e956d8910c69a1df119adf256b3e1ce

> in

> there are
> allow
> advise.

> features:

> http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/Apache-NiFi-0-7-0-Release-date-tp10720p11056.html
> archive

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Matt Burgess
Here's a list of Jira cases in the NIFI project whose status is
Resolved and has an empty Fix Version:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1892?jql=project%20%3D%20NIFI%20and%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20and%20fixVersion%20is%20empty

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mike
>
> Can you share a few pointers to ones you've noticed?  Curious if there
> is a pattern.
>
> As the community is growing we need to keep reviewing what to document
> to help new people onboard but also to document things for those that
> have been around for a while and just never knew to keep these things
> in mind.  Now, if these are things I did ... well then ... please
> don't send those examples :-)

> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> +1 for keeping JIRA accurate, I'll take a look too.
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:48 AM, Michael Moser <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> All,
>>>
>>> I'm noticing a few JIRA tickets in the Resolved state, with commits against
>>> them, but the Fix Version is none.  I believe JIRA drives the release
>>> notes, so we really should be diligent about making JIRA as accurate as
>>> possible.  I fix these tickets as I find them, but it would help if others
>>> can also be on the lookout for these.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> -- Mike

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Andre
+ 1 on the build errors on HL7.

Seems to break things in here as well.

Cheers

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Ryan H <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I did build the 0.x branch for the latest 0.7.0... It works when you skip
> building the tests.

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Matt Burgess
I merged an HL7 PR last night, I will take a look. The tests passed
for me but maybe I screwed something up with the patch application.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> + 1 on the build errors on HL7.
>
> Seems to break things in here as well.
>
> Cheers
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Ryan H <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I did build the 0.x branch for the latest 0.7.0... It works when you skip
>> building the tests.

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Matt Burgess
There was a whitespace issue in the test HL7 file. Joey moved the
content into the test class itself and removed the file. I reviewed
and merged to 0.x and master, so things should be back to normal.
Sorry for the hiccup.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 10:03 AM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I merged an HL7 PR last night, I will take a look. The tests passed
> for me but maybe I screwed something up with the patch application.
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> + 1 on the build errors on HL7.
>>
>> Seems to break things in here as well.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Ryan H <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I did build the 0.x branch for the latest 0.7.0... It works when you skip
>>> building the tests.

Re: Apache NiFi 0.7.0 Release date ?

Joe Percivall
Looks like time to start finishing up the remaining 17 tickets and getting together a release. I will volunteer to be Release Manager. I'll start another email thread outlining the remaining tickets and their statuses.

Joe
- - - - - - Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: [hidden email]

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 11:26 AM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:
There was a whitespace issue in the test HL7 file. Joey moved the
content into the test class itself and removed the file. I reviewed
and merged to 0.x and master, so things should be back to normal.
Sorry for the hiccup.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 10:03 AM, Matt Burgess <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I merged an HL7 PR last night, I will take a look. The tests passed
> for me but maybe I screwed something up with the patch application.
>
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Andre <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> + 1 on the build errors on HL7.
>>
>> Seems to break things in here as well.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 11:58 PM, Ryan H <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I did build the 0.x branch for the latest 0.7.0... It works when you skip
>>> building the tests.

12