Apache NiFi 0.x line no longer supported

Apache NiFi 0.x line no longer supported

Joe Witt

The last minor release of Apache NiFi 0.x line was 0.7 [1].  As per
[2] it is no longer supported.  While members of the community are
free to make incremental releases there as they need it is no longer
subject to definite backporting of critical fixes or security

I plan to do the following:
1) Remove 0.x downloads from the downloads page.
2) Update on our wiki page wherever we have references to 0.x to be 1.x based.
3) Update our security page [3] to highlight that 0.x is no longer
supported and will not receive vulnerability back ports or critical
4) Update our release notes page [4] to highlight on all 0.x releases
that they are no longer supported.
5) Send an announce email to the users list advising that the 0.x line
is no longer supported.

Am I forgetting anything?

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/46678ade742887c624c14faf16d187e039827121e35d08f468c3cbfe@%3Cdev.nifi.apache.org%3E
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Git+Branching+and+Release+Line+Management