Apache NiFi contributor access

Kumara M S, Hemantha (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)
Hi,

I would like to get contributor access to Apache Nifi on JIRA. Can you please add me to contributor list? My username is 'hemantha.kumara' .

Thanks,
Hemantha

Re: Apache NiFi contributor access

trkurc
Administrator
I'll take care of that.

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 4:32 AM, Kumara M S, Hemantha (Nokia -
IN/Bangalore) <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to get contributor access to Apache Nifi on JIRA. Can you
> please add me to contributor list? My username is 'hemantha.kumara' .
>
> Thanks,
> Hemantha

Apache NiFi contributor access

S Bhandiwad, Satwik (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)

I would like to get contributor access to Apache Nifi on JIRA. Can you please add me to contributor list? My username is SatwikB.

Thanks,
Satwik

Re: Apache NiFi contributor access

Aldrin Piri
Hi Satwik,

I've added you to the list of contributors.   Please let us know if you
have any issues.  We look forward to your contributions and working with
you!

--aldrin

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 2:29 AM S Bhandiwad, Satwik (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to get contributor access to Apache Nifi on JIRA. Can you
> please add me to contributor list? My username is SatwikB.
>
> Thanks,
> Satwik

RE: Apache NiFi contributor access

S Bhandiwad, Satwik (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)
Thank you