ApacheCon North America 2015

Joe Witt
This note is being sent as requested by ASF leadership:

Of note there are two talks scheduled involving Apache NiFi.  Info on
them can be found here:

http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/event/8f9a7b537716792cf37cff7f80f4df7e?iframe=no&w=i:0;&sidebar=yes&bg=no#.VQshX47F_pU

http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/event/2c3e6f8b45d47f08884309255da95092?iframe=no&w=i:0;&sidebar=yes&bg=no#.VQshZI7F_pU

++++

Dear Apache NiFi enthusiast,

In just a few weeks, we'll be holding ApacheCon in Austin, Texas, and
we'd love to have you in attendance. You can save $300 on admission by
registering NOW, since the early bird price ends on the 21st.

Register at http://s.apache.org/acna2015-reg

ApacheCon this year celebrates the 20th birthday of the Apache HTTP
Server, and we'll have Brian Behlendorf, who started this whole thing,
keynoting for us, and you'll have a chance to meet some of the
original Apache Group, who will be there to celebrate with us.

We've got 7 tracks of great talks, as well as BOFs, the Apache
BarCamp, project-specific hack events, and evening events where you
can deepen your connection with the larger Apache community. See the
full schedule athttp://apacheconna2015.sched.org/

And if you have any questions, comments, or just want to hang out with
us before and during the event, follow us on Twitter - @apachecon - or
drop by #apachecon on the Freenode IRC network.

Hope to see you in Austin!

Re: ApacheCon North America 2015

Brandon DeVries
All (especially those like me that couldn't attend ApacheCon...),

The slides for the two NiFi talks are available on the conference website.
They look great!

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/JoeWitt_apr2015_apachecon_betteranalytics-betterdataflow_v1.pdf

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/Integrating%20Event%20Streams%20and%20File%20Data.pdf

Brandon

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 3:22 PM Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This note is being sent as requested by ASF leadership:
>
> Of note there are two talks scheduled involving Apache NiFi.  Info on
> them can be found here:
>

> http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/event/8f9a7b537716792cf37cff7f80f4df7e?iframe=no&w=i:0;&sidebar=yes&bg=no#.VQshX47F_pU
>

> http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/event/2c3e6f8b45d47f08884309255da95092?iframe=no&w=i:0;&sidebar=yes&bg=no#.VQshZI7F_pU
>
> ++++
>
> Dear Apache NiFi enthusiast,
>
> In just a few weeks, we'll be holding ApacheCon in Austin, Texas, and
> we'd love to have you in attendance. You can save $300 on admission by
> registering NOW, since the early bird price ends on the 21st.
>
> Register at http://s.apache.org/acna2015-reg
>
> ApacheCon this year celebrates the 20th birthday of the Apache HTTP
> Server, and we'll have Brian Behlendorf, who started this whole thing,
> keynoting for us, and you'll have a chance to meet some of the
> original Apache Group, who will be there to celebrate with us.
>
> We've got 7 tracks of great talks, as well as BOFs, the Apache
> BarCamp, project-specific hack events, and evening events where you
> can deepen your connection with the larger Apache community. See the
> full schedule athttp://apacheconna2015.sched.org/
>
> And if you have any questions, comments, or just want to hang out with
> us before and during the event, follow us on Twitter - @apachecon - or
> drop by #apachecon on the Freenode IRC network.
>
> Hope to see you in Austin!

Re: ApacheCon North America 2015

Aldrin Piri
The conference was a lot of fun and it was great to get ideas for how the
community at large is operating and talk to folks about NiFi and show all
the value it can provide.  Hopefully, that converts into new contributors
in both code and ideas.

For anyone newly joined to the list as a result of ApacheCon, welcome! For
any people lurking as a product of ApacheCon or not, please join us, we
would love to have you as part of the community as either a user or a dev.