CSVreader incorrectly parse RFC4180

Nalinrat Laekawan

Hi nifi team,

I found some issue with CSVreader in NIFI. I tried to parse the CSV file in RFC 4180 format. The data has some rows with a text value of “”””, which according to RFC 4180 should be parsed to be  a single double quote (“). However, the NIFI job failed with the error of ‘StringIndexOutofBound’.

A flow that I’m implementing and some of mock up data that I’m using for testing are attached.

Here is the results of the files that I attached, for the id ‘1’ has the error with a text value of “”””.

image.png

csvreaderincorrectlyparserfc4180.zip (13K) Download Attachment