Can we archive multiple user search base in login-identity-providers.xml NIFI

Can we archive multiple user search base in login-identity-providers.xml NIFI

pramod s
Hello,

            I have setup three node secure NIFI cluster and integrated with LDAP for user login .

my doubts
1)In login-identity-providers.xml can we add multiple USER Search Base of ldap.(i tried by adding multiple usersearchbase but failed)

as I attached screen shot in that can we add multiple USer search BAse.

because LDAP user search should happen on multiple sub domains eg : DC=example1,dc=example,dc=com DC=example2,dc=example,dc=com

3) TO achieve mutitenancy in ldap what is the configuration changes we need to make

My refernce URL: