Central processor repository

Uwe Geercken
Hello,

I remember a while ago that there was a short discussion if it would be good to have a central place somewhere where people could upload the processors they created and others could download them from this central point. It would make life easier compared to surfing the web to find them and I believe would also add to the popularity of Nifi.

I don't know if this has been discussed more deeply. Are there any plans for such a central repository?

Rgds,

Uwe

Re: Central processor repository

Uwe@Moosheimer.com
Pretty good idea!
Would appreciate a place where we all can upload sources (together with some information) and everybody can use or modify it.

Best Regards,
Uwe

> Am 25.02.2017 um 13:10 schrieb Uwe Geercken <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hello,
>
> I remember a while ago that there was a short discussion if it would be good to have a central place somewhere where people could upload the processors they created and others could download them from this central point. It would make life easier compared to surfing the web to find them and I believe would also add to the popularity of Nifi.
>
> I don't know if this has been discussed more deeply. Are there any plans for such a central repository?
>
> Rgds,
>
> Uwe

Re: Central processor repository

Andrew Grande-2