Compatibility

Ralph Spangler
I have a question in regards to compatibility of flow processors that were developed against the NSA version 3.7.16. Are they compatible to the Apache version?

Ralph

Ralph Spangler
Chief Engineer
L-3 NSS Data Tactics
7901 Jones Branch Drive
Suite 700
McLean, VA  22102
Office: (571) 257-0491
Fax: (703) 506-6703
[hidden email]

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting the material from any computer.

Re: Compatibility

Joe Witt
Ralph,

This is a great place to ask questions about and contribute to Apache NiFi.

What you're asking about is not Apache NiFi and the Apache NiFi team
and community couldn't possibly answer about another version.

In open sourcing the code there were changes made to package
structures to align with Apache norms.  There are possibly other
things to consider but you'll want to direct to those to wherever you
got the other version from.

Should you have Apache NiFi questions though we're happy to help.