Compiling MiNiFi C++

Marc Parisi
Hello,
  If you are compiling MiNIFI C++ to run on another platform and/or cross
compiling for another platform please use the cmake portable flag.

  This is traditionally done via cmake -DPORTABLE=ON ..

  I will be submitting a PR to add this to our readme. I'll also be adding
this to our "Customizing MiNIFI C++ wiki entry" [1] .

  The reason for this is that one of our dependencies uses the native
architecture flag ( -march=native). If you are transferring the binary to
another architecture, it may or may not have the microcode to support those
native ops. I will be adding a section to our wiki that covers cross
compilation a little more so this is obvious.

  Thanks,
   Marc

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=74685143