Confluence Rights

johny casanova-2
Good Morning,

If you guys can add me to edit confluence that would be awesome.

John Lozada.

RE: Confluence Rights

Clemens, Kristin E.
I would also appreciate being added to the confluence edit list! Is there anything we newbies need to do to prepare our account for that?

Thanks!
Kristin Clemens

Re: Confluence Rights

Joe Witt
John:  You are now set for access (elcangri2124)  Thanks!

Kristin: That is awesome that you'd like to contribute.  Can you
please make yourself an account on confluence and then let us know the
username that you select.  I searched for your name and nothing looked
like a match.  If you go here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=57903572
and try to login that should allow you to initiate the account
creation.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Clemens, Kristin E.
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would also appreciate being added to the confluence edit list! Is there anything we newbies need to do to prepare our account for that?
>
> Thanks!
> Kristin Clemens

RE: Confluence Rights

Clemens, Kristin E.
Done and done. Username is kristinclemens! Thanks, Joe. :)

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would also appreciate being added to the confluence edit list! Is there anything we newbies need to do to prepare our account for that?
>
> Thanks!
> Kristin Clemens

Re: Confluence Rights

Joe Witt