Confluence Wiki Contributions

Jody Des Roches
I'm new to NiFi but plan to use it at work soon.  I'm currently reading
through the project's Confluence Wiki
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/For+Developers

While I'm at this focused learning stage, I'd like to be able to contribute
minor spelling fixes.  I created an account (jody_d) on Confluence but it
looks like I need edit permissions.  What is the best way for me to start
helping out with this?

Mahalo for all your work on this project!

- Jody Des Roches

Re: Confluence Wiki Contributions

Joe Witt
Jody

Thanks for your interest in contributing.  I've added you as a
contributor to our Wiki so you should be all set there.

Joe