Confluence wiki edit permission

Andrew Psaltis
Hi,
I am interested in fixing an issue and adding more content in the
contributor guide on the wiki. One change is pretty simple an invalid URL.
The additional content I am thinking of at this time is around this process
in particular. I searched around trying to understand the process of how to
contribute wiki changes and the only references I can find were several
year old emails from this mailing list of folks asking to be given edit
permissions to contribute changes.

Am I approaching this correctly? If not can you please point me in the
correct direction?

Andrew

Re: Confluence wiki edit permission

Joe Witt
Andrew

You should now have permissions to edit the wiki.

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 11:34 PM, Andrew Psaltis
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am interested in fixing an issue and adding more content in the
> contributor guide on the wiki. One change is pretty simple an invalid URL.
> The additional content I am thinking of at this time is around this process
> in particular. I searched around trying to understand the process of how to
> contribute wiki changes and the only references I can find were several
> year old emails from this mailing list of folks asking to be given edit
> permissions to contribute changes.
>
> Am I approaching this correctly? If not can you please point me in the
> correct direction?

> Andrew

Re: Confluence wiki edit permission

Andrew Psaltis
Thanks Joe.

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 11:38 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Andrew
>
> You should now have permissions to edit the wiki.

> On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 11:34 PM, Andrew Psaltis
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am interested in fixing an issue and adding more content in the
> > contributor guide on the wiki. One change is pretty simple an invalid
> URL.
> > The additional content I am thinking of at this time is around this
> process
> > in particular. I searched around trying to understand the process of how
> > contribute wiki changes and the only references I can find were several
> > year old emails from this mailing list of folks asking to be given edit
> > permissions to contribute changes.
> >
> > Am I approaching this correctly? If not can you please point me in the
> > correct direction?
> >
> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Andrew