Contributing to NIFI (Hazelcast Custom processor)

Contributing to NIFI (Hazelcast Custom processor)

Milan Das
Hello PMP,

I am writing a custom processor to use Hazelcast through NIFI.  I went  through the complete documentation at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide#ContributorGuide-HowtocontributetoApacheNiFi .

Before I create a PR do I need to open any JIRA tickets for added features ?

Thanks,

Milan Das

Re: Contributing to NIFI (Hazelcast Custom processor)

Mike Thomsen
Milan,

Yeah, add at least a Jira ticket that describes what you did. Doesn't have
to be multiple, unless you just want to break it down into smaller and
faster reviews. (ex. if the PR is 10k LOC and 4 processors, might be faster
to make it 4 tickets)

Thanks,

Mike

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 7:46 PM Milan Das <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello PMP,
>
> I am writing a custom processor to use Hazelcast through NIFI.  I went
>  through the complete documentation at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide#ContributorGuide-HowtocontributetoApacheNiFi
> .
>
> Before I create a PR do I need to open any JIRA tickets for added features
> ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Milan Das

Re: Contributing to NIFI (Hazelcast Custom processor)

Milan Das
Thanks Mike.
I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-5786
I will create a PR with NIFI-5786 and request for review.

Thanks,
Milan Das