Contribution on NIFI-3620?

PREVOST Romain
Hello,

I have a need on my current projet, matching https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-3620

As this issue seems to have spent quite some time in progress, I am really willing to help.

If there is already some work in progress somewhere (I did not find a branch), or some pointers regarding implementation and/or interface, that would be great as well.
If not, then I'll dive into the processor itself, and should probably work something out.

If there are some pointers for contributing other than those in the developer guide, and someone can give a link to those, I could use them.

Re: Contribution on NIFI-3620?

Joe Witt
Hello

There isn't anyone working on this that I'm aware of so if you're in a
position to help progress it that would be great.

Thanks