Contribution

Abdelwahid BENZERROUK
Hi,

I have developed a custom process that  connect Apache Nifi to Apache
Ignite,Create Cache,tables , Write and get Data from Ignite.
I have seen many Issues on Apache Nifi Forum for the process of PutIgnite .

So I want to know how I can  contribute with my Custom Processor and make
it Open source for every Users.

Best,
BENZERROUK,
Abdelwahid

Re: Contribution

Sivaprasanna Sethuraman
Hi Abdelwahid,

First place to start would be filing a Jira ticket at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NIFI

Then you can follow the usual review process by forking the project on
GitHub, commit your code, make a PR and also attach the patch to the Jira
that you created.

Please take a look at this guide
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide. This
guide helped me a lot when I started off and was exactly in your position.

-
Sivaprasanna

On Sun, 12 May 2019 at 7:34 PM, Abdelwahid BENZERROUK <[hidden email]>