Custom UI for Custom Service Controller

Ron Aday
Good day to all!
I have built many custom processors with custom ui's with success, but I
can't seem to get it to work with a custom controller.   By that I mean the
"Advanced" button never shows up on the controller no matter what I do (so
far).  Is there any relevant information available pertaining to this topic?
Or has anyone been successful in this and care to share their solution?

RE: [EXT] Custom UI for Custom Service Controller

Peter Wicks (pwicks)
I haven't done this before either, but you named your file: META-INF/nifi-controller-service-configuration?