Custom controller service

varun yadav
Hii,

I am trying to create a custom controller service for connection to a local
database.
I am getting so many issues in that. If you can help with a few documents
or videos, it will be very helpful for me to proceed.

Thanks Varun

Re: Custom controller service

Sivaprasanna Sethuraman
Hey Varun,

It would br helpful if you could share the error stacktrace. By the way,
you can use DBCP Connection Pool for connecting to databases.

On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 at 12:14 PM, varun yadav <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hii,
>
> I am trying to create a custom controller service for connection to a local
> database.
> I am getting so many issues in that. If you can help with a few documents
> or videos, it will be very helpful for me to proceed.
>
> Thanks Varun

Re: Custom controller service

Chad Zobrisky
Varun,

Bryan Bende has a github repo with examples[1] as well as nifi.rocks[2] has
an example.

Thanks,
Chad

1. https://github.com/bbende/nifi-dependency-example
2. http://nifi.rocks/developing-a-custom-apache-nifi-controller-service/

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:47 AM Sivaprasanna <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hey Varun,
>
> It would br helpful if you could share the error stacktrace. By the way,
> you can use DBCP Connection Pool for connecting to databases.
>
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 at 12:14 PM, varun yadav <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hii,
> >
> > I am trying to create a custom controller service for connection to a
> local
> > database.
> > I am getting so many issues in that. If you can help with a few documents
> > or videos, it will be very helpful for me to proceed.
> >
> > Thanks Varun

Re: Custom controller service

Varun,

You didn't say what type of database is it. Can you share that info?